Chapter 15

Darcy's POV
Smut warning.
I wasn't planning on forgiving him but the way his eyes were so wide and pleading, and the arse had to part his lips seductively that made me crumble and forgive him.

I look over at him as he sleeps peacefully in my bed shirtless. His hair is in a man bun as he sleeps and his nostrils flare once and a while with his light snores.

I smile at how damn pretty he is, admiring his cheekbones and jaw structure. Before I realize what I'm doing I'm trailing my finger on his jaw.
He scrunches his nose cutely in his sleep and I bite my lip to keep from giggling.

I run my finger down to his lips and suddenly Harry's eyes open slowly and peer and at me confusedly and tiredly
"What are you...?" He rasps with his morning voice.
"Sorry go back to sleep." I whisper and start to get back up but Harry grabs my arm and smiles at me with his eyes closed.
"Lay with me."
He's getting bossy.
But I oblige gladly.

I lay down with him and he immediately cuddles up against me, being the little spoon against me.

I smile at him, feeling my heart warm at how sweet he is and lovable. I stroke his hair softly, and he mumbles something against me and holds me tighter.
"Go back to sleep Harry." I whisper and he just mumbles incomprehensible words again.

Soon I hear his soft snores and his grip on me has lightened up a tad.
I slither out of his grip and thank god he didn't wake up as I tiptoe to the bathroom and get ready.
I straighten my hair and put on a bit of makeup and pull on my ACDC shirt with ripped skinny jeans and black boots.

I look nice, a trick from Zoe.

I walk back out expecting Harry to be awake but no, he's still fast asleep in my bed.
I walk over and kiss him softly on the head as I pull out my phone and text Louis I'm on the way.

***

"Took you long enough." Laughs Louis and I playfully punch him in the arm.
"Now what did you want to talk about?" I ask and Louis' smile fades.
"Well it's about you." He says and I raise an eyebrow.
"Me? What did I do?" I ask with a hint of worry in my voice.
"You didn't do anything bad." He says quickly with a nervous chuckle, resting his hand on my back.

"It's just that, I hate seeing you with Harry. I want you to break up with him." He says.

What the hell?

"What? Why?" I ask, annoyance in my tone.
"He's not a nice guy Darcy. He proved that at the party."
"He is. You don't know the good side to him."
"There is no good side. He's a faker. Once he's in your pants he will dump you."

"How can you be so sure?" I growl.
"I'm not. It's what I assume."
"You're crazy."
"I love you."
You've got to be fucking kidding.

"What-" He cuts me off by placing one hand on my neck and one on my waist and kissing me on the lips passionately. I try to break from the kiss but he's firm. I stumble back and he takes this to an advantage by pressing me against a wall and pressing himself on me.

I try to press my lips together and shake my head, where he pulls away with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked me Darcy?" He says with a whimper.
"Not like that Louis." I say quietly.
His expression changed from hurt to angry quickly.

"Because you love him don't you." He spits "him" as if it's venomous.

"Yes. I do Louis."
"He's going to fucking hurt you!" He half shouts.
"He wouldn't harm me!"
"He's fucking with you both mentally and physically!" He shouts and I stand up straight to stand my ground.