Chapter 17

Darcy's POV

I just imagined it was Harry.
That's why I kissed Louis back.
I wanted it to be Harry, the boy who is sweet and loving. Not a vicious murderer.

Louis has my hand in his as we sit on a bench in SouthWest Park.
He drove me here from the headquarters as I was in no shape to drive myself back home.
"Want to go back to my place?" He whispers, wrapping his arm around me.

"I don't know Louis.." I trail off and Louis gives me a pained expression.
"Don't you trust me?"
"Of course. But how can I trust anyone anymore after what just happened?" I wipe at my eyes with my sleeve and Louis spoons right up against me.

"It's alright. It's alright." He says softly and plants a kiss just behind my ear.

I look over at him and he smiles at me sympathetically and I nod.

"Let's go to your place."

***

Harry's POV

I speed down the road to Darcy's dorm that I've grown to love and hate. Love because just earlier I had the best time I've had in my entire life. I showed her much I love her. Hate because it's the home of Sophia.

I park sloppily and run into and up the stairs of the dorm and I slid, falling to a loud thud to the floor when I accidentally pass B-237.
I hop back up ignoring the pain in my ass and open the door.
"Darcy?" I call, praying she's here alone. Without Louis.

No answer. I look everywhere, from the closets to even the cabinets. She's gone, that's for sure.

I groan in frustration and tug at my hair.
I decide to call her. I pull out my phone and dial Darcy.
I don't expect her to answer, but maybe just maybe I can hear her sweet voice for a moment.

But no, it goes straight to voicemail. So she's turned off her phone.
Then I get a thought, a sickening and infuriating thought but maybe she's at his house.

I'm out of there in seconds and down the steps, making sure I don't fall this time.

***

Louis' POV

Now I've got her where I want her.
After we are in, I turn around and lock the door with a smirk. I turn back to Darcy who is admiring my apartment.
"This is such a nice apartment." She says in awe. She beams at me but I still see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

I do like her. I like her a lot. I care for her and all but I just really want to fuck her is all. I wouldn't force it on her but I'm sure she will go to bed with me in a matter of minutes.

I lead her into the bedroom, and she's so innocent she has no idea what I'm insinuating at all.
I take her hand into mine and pull her to me.
She thinks I'm going for a hug but I lower at last minute and kiss her jaw. I figured out her "spot" at that party. She doesn't think I heard it but I heard that moan.

"Louis please-"
"Let me pleasure you Darcy." I say seductively and suck at that spot.
She whimpers, but she doesn't push me off.
"Louis I don't-"
I run my lips up to her lips and push my tongue in before she resist.
I pretend that was a invitation and I press, causing her to fall back onto the bed. I'm on top of her in minutes.

"Louis please stop-" She starts with a whimper but then ends in a moan when I go back to her spot.
"You want me. You fucking want me. I can fuck you until you can't remember his name."
She grips the bed sheet and screws her eyes shut.
"Louis l-let me go."
I don't listen as I claw at her clothes.
She starts to get feisty so I go back to that spot but on the flip side.
She immediately weakens and I take that as an advantage.
"Fuck you're wet for me aren't you." I growl and she shakes her head.
"Louis please." She whimpers.
I almost can't tell if that's a plea to fuck her or to let her go. I take that as the first one as I fight to get her clothes off.

I suck at her neck and she groans.
"Let me go. Now Louis." She whines.
I rip open her blouse and kiss down at her stomach. I press my tongue against a pressure point and she arches her back and whimpers.
"Get off." She starts to push at me but I'm way too strong. I pin her arms down with my arms as I kiss her lips.

She presses her lips together but that doesn't stop me. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down just enough so I can get inside her.
But before I begin, I grab the "drink" I had at the ready for her.

I pull her up to sit up and I shove it to her mouth like I was feeding a baby a bottle. She coughs, but swallows on instinct. She looks around woozily.
Damn this stuff kicks in fast.

I toss the bottle and push her back down and start to kiss her. She writhes underneath me but she's slowing down. She whimpers and I know the drugs have kicked in.

I don't bother grabbing a condom as I get ready to do what I've wanted to kill for.

***

Harry's POV

I drive down the highway and scowl when Louis' familiar apartment building comes into view.

I pull into the parking lot and grab my keys from the ignition. I walk into the lobby and smile kindly at the little brunette running the desk. She blushes and smiles back and I chuckle before running up to the elevator. I press Louis' level and wait impatiently as it goes up slowly.

It finally stops at his level and I'm running down the hallway so fast, I stop at his door and try it. It's locked, fuck. I kick at it, harder and harder.
I finally realize that there is his welcome mat. I pull it up and scoff when I see a key. Oldest trick in the book. Dumbass.

I unlock the door and go in slowly. There's no one in the living room. Not the kitchen. Then I hear voices.
Coming from the back bedroom. I walk slowly down there and my heart stops at what I hear.

"Hold still." Growls the voice of Louis.
"G...get...off..." Slurs what sounds like a very much so drugged Darcy. I kick open the door and I almost vomit at the sight. Louis is about to lower himself into Darcy, as she has tears pouring down her cheeks. I see a spilled drug bag across the floor and it clicks. He's drugged her so he can have his way with her. I don't see a condom wrapper anywhere so I feel even sicker at my stomach.

I can't rip him from her, or it could severely hurt Darcy.
"Get the fuck off her." I scream, causing Louis' wide eyes widen again.
Then he just smirks.
"Whatever you say." Before he can get low enough he just gets up and pulls back on his pants and jeans.

I'm beside her in seconds.
"Darcy. I'm so sorry." I sob.
She narrows her eyes at me.
"Harryyyyy?" She whimpers.
"It's me." I shakily say.
"H-Help." She whimpers.
I pull her clothes on her gently as a dumbfounded Louis watches.

I know it's the drugs having her forget who I am.

I carry her out to my car and lay her in the backseat.
"Please hold on." I say with a pained sound to my voice.
"I'm getting you to a hospital."
She groans, before vomiting. I don't even care at this point, she can vomit all she wants to.
"It's okay Darcy. You'll be okay." I sob as I speed way too fast down the highway to the highway. She just responds by a soft whimper of pain.

This is all my fault. I've brought so much drama to such an innocent girl.
She doesn't deserve this, and I don't deserve her.

I speed down the highway, wiping at my eyes that are glossing over. I cry too much for a guy because of that perfect girl in the backseat.

I look back over at her and smile weakly.

I turn back to the front and my eyes widen, some truck has pulled out from somewhere in front of me. I swerve to avoid him, but I just end up in the wrong lane. All I see before it goes black is a giant tractor trailer screeching to a stop, and the sound of metal crunching metal.

(Short chapter forgive me. But the drama dies down then revs back up. Promise)