eleven

"Hi, Josh." I relpied blankly, sitting in the chair next to his bed. He looked over at me with hope in his eyes.

"Where do I start?" he asked, rhetorically. He scratched the top of his bright red head, which was the same color as his gauze.

"Maybe you could try starting with sorry."

He chuckled dryly, sitting up.

"You look good," he stated, smiling lightly.

"Thanks. I looked like shit after you left." I spat, not really meaning the thanks.

"How's your mom?"

"Do you really care?" I answered. He grabbed my hand in his and I didn't move. There was no point in pulling it away.

He looked me in the eye, placing his other hand on top of mine.

"Bri, I'm really sorry. That night we met at the bar, we were both looking for sex, not a relationship. I led you to thinking that I wanted more, and you followed my lead. It's not that you weren't an amazing girlfriend, it's that I wasn't looking for one. I was way too busy with my job and I didn't want to tell you right away because I thought it would change things. That led me to not telling you anything. Look, you're fucking amazing and I'd take you back anyday-"

"No."

"That's not what I meant." he replied, getting frustrated with my stubborness. "You're perfect and easy to fall in love with, but I'm fucked up and things are weird right now. This is all my fault, and I don't want us back together, but I want us to be on good terms."

"I do too." I agreed, softening up.

"Tyler's fucking crazy for you and I love that. You're an amazing person and you and Tyler are perfect for eachother. I don't want our past to ruin anything." he whispered. I nodded, a tear shedding from my eye. This whole thing was hard to go through, especially because I had just moved on.

"Please take good care of him, because that's all he wants to do for you. He's got some fucked up things in his head, but please stick with him. He really likes you."

Fucked up things? Tyler seemed fine. He was always happy and never really upset. He had one panic attack, and it wasn't extreme.

"Okay." I replied, looking up at a melancholy Josh.

"I love you, please take care. I'll see you around."

I nodded, my eyes swelling with more and more tears. I quickly exited the room, speedwalking to Tyler.

He wrapped his big arms around me and I sobbed into his chest, not caring about the old couple sitting around us.

"It's okay," he comforted me, walking me out to my car. Once I sat down his attitude changed.

"It is okay, right? I don't need to break his nose anymore?"

I laughed, sniffling. "Yeah, it's all good. I'm just gonna go home, you can stay here with him."

"No, I called our friend, Mark, to come take care of him while I make sure you're okay." He replied, buckling his seatbelt.

"Thank you, Ty."

"By the way, who is Cambria?" he asked as I pulled out of the emergency room parking lot.

"My name is Vanessa Cambria Gun, but I go by Bri." I replied, giggling. I turned over to see him with an overwhelmed expression.

"Damn," he chuckled. "I would've guessed Brianna."

-

He slammed my front door behind him, pinning me against the wall.

"Thank you for everything." he smiled gently against my lips, making me want to squeal. I nodded my head, running our mouths together slightly. He cupped my face with both hands, slamming his soft lips into mine.

I could only imagine how swolen they would be after he was done.

Hands were desperatly running up and down my body, making me flinch left and right. I ran my hands through Tyler's hair, tugging lightly.

I felt a heavy feeling, eating me from the pits of my stomach as Tyler's hands found their way under my shirt, tracing circles on my back.

Together, we backed up a little and found our way to my couch, not breaking the intense kiss.

I pushed him down, hovering over him as I straddled his waist. "Fuck," he murmered as I kissed under his jawline. My legs felt like jelly and I could feel my veins screaming.

He flipped us over, our legs tangled. He sucked lightly on my neck, making me whisper his name into his ear.

He pushed himself up a little bit so that we were facing eachother, his face hovering over mine. I helped him pull his T-shirt off and I ran my hands over his chest, examing his two tattoos. They were beautiful and they looked like they had deeper meaning than just designs. He attached his lips to mine again as I pulled his toned back closer to mine.

We both struggled to get my blouse off as he was still hovering over me. He tossed it to the side, next to his somewhere on the floor. He stared down at my breasts, guarded by a baby pink bra with lace and little bows in the middle.

"You're so adorable," he chuckled before attaching his lips to the exposed skin. He sucked lightly before bobbing his head up to meet mine.

"How far do you want to go?" he whispered, his nose lightly bumping mine. Shivers ran down my spine as I thought over his words.

How far did I want to go? I liked the way Tyler and I were and I really didn't want to rush things, but I didn't want to stop them either.

"Maybe we should stop now before your lips turn purple," I chuckled, sitting up. I pecked his cheek lightly as both of us hugged eachother.

God.

He wrapped his arm around me as I pulled a blanket over us. Tyler grabbed my remote off of the floor and I cuddled into his side, neither of us bothering to put our shirts back on.

"I bet now you want to Nexflix and chill." Tyler smirked. I lightly hit him in the shoulder, laughing along with him.

"Fine." I replied as he flipped through titles.

My stomach dropped the intense feeling I had before and replaced it with happiness. Maybe things would workout after all.

-

this was short but that's why I TRIPLE updated !!

it's too early to write smut man but they sure do makeout a lot djdjdjdkskdm. if you guys want less making out let me know because i cant tell if it's overly annoying or not eeeeek.

in other words, THE U.S. LEG OF THE BLURRYFACE TOUR STARTS TMRW HORLFKRUDU!!!1!1!1!1

I have 25 days until my damn concert & i guarintee you I'm gonna cry when Tyler says "loosen up".

Q: What would you do to get self-titled on vinyl?

A: ANYTGIFNG

love, -a very emo gabby