fifteen

"I love you too." I panted, the words slipping out of my mouth. It felt so natural to say.

"No, don't say that just because I did. I want you to mean it."

"I do!" I yelled, sounding a little more harsh than I intented. "God Tyler, I do! I love you and your flaws and the way you are. I love the downpour of emotions I get in your prescence. I love you and I want to be with you, but it's hard for me to admit."

"You don't know me!"

"Then let me know you!" I shouted, frustrated removing my hands from the side of his warm face.

We stared at eachother in disbelief that something so sweet had blown up into a heated argument in a matter of seconds.

"Let me know you, Tyler. I swear I won't go anywhere."

"No," he sighed, looking down sadly at his lap. "you're not gonna love me anymore; if you ever even did."

I squeezed my eyes shut, tears of frustration rolling down my cheeks.

"Bri, don't cry."

"I opened up to you, Tyler, it's only fair if you take your turn. If I'm still hopelessly in love with you by the time you're done, you have to believe me." I begged, wiping my eyes and clearing my throat. Tyler nodded and looked up at me with sadness in his golden brown eyes.

"I was born into what most people would call a perfect family. My parents were happy together and the rarely ever fought. I had three little siblings who had good grades and happy thoughts. Then, there was me.." he began, tracing patterns on the small of my back. I was still straddled on his lap, looking down at his sad face.

"I was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder in high school. The other me is called Blurryface. He started out as a friend. He would talk to me about things I likes and he was peaceful. Then, he started to take over my thoughts. He became more hostile as we got closer. He wanted me do to things..." he trailed off.

"What?"

"He wanted me to kill the people I loved most." he choked up, hiding behind his rough hands. I felt my face get pale and my chest grow tight. "I told him no and he said he'd do it himself. Later that night, I got a splitting headache and then I lost recollection of everything that happened after I fell to the floor in pain. I woke up in a mental hospital the next day and the doctor told me I tried..."

I squeezed his hand as he trailed off again, letting him know it was okay to go on.

"he said I tried to kill my sister. Blurry- he took over. He tried to strangle Maddy until my parents heard us and called the police. They sent me to a hospital for three months and shoved pills down my throat."

I couldn't speak at all. The only thing my body would allow me to do was stare into his soulful eyes.

"The medicine made him leave. I thought he was gone, but when I was with Ami, I learned that he was just in hiding."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Blurry face tried to hurt her. She convinced me that he was gone and told me to ease myself off of the pills. I listened to her and he came out. She knocked him out and he scared her away from me. In the morning, I woke up covered in my blood and I took my pills. He went back in hiding, but Ami said she never wanted to speak to me again." he quickly spoke, tears spilling from his eyes.

"Tyler, I-"

"Are you scared?" he interrupted with a serious tone.

"No."

"You should be; I am."

"Of what?"

"Hurting you." his voice broke.

"You won't." I replied.

"Blurry might."

"I'll take that chance," I whispered, placing my lips on his forehead. "because I love you."

-

very VERY short but very VERY meaningful.

I see/meet??? twenty one pilots in 16 FUCKIGN DAYS

I'm gonna try so damn hard to get one of those meet and greet cards from Snyder like

if I don't get one, I'm just gonna bribe the security guard and take selfies with Mark because it's WORTH A SHOT!!!!!

Q: How did you find my story?

A: bc i wrote it um???? BUT I FOUND THE INSPIRATION FOR IT THRU NO PHUN INTENDED WHICH HOLY SHUIIIIITIITIIT IVE NEVER CRIED MORE IN MY LIFE LISTENING TO AN ALBUM

goodnight yung folks

love, -gabby