twenty

semi-smut warning??? idk just be prepared. a lot of people skipped my last smut and this one's kind of different so I'd probably recommend not reading it if you want to be mentally sane.

My eyelids fluttered open as I felt my bed shift. I didn't remember coming home or even how I got there, but I was surrounded my my comfortable duvet which I couldn't really complain about.

I turned my head to see Tyler pull my duvet over his shoulders, his back facing me.

Then, my memory came back and all I wanted to do was talk to him about everything.

"Tyler," I whispered, my voice cracking slightly. He turned around and faced me with doe eyes, definitely not sleepy ones.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry," I said, looking down. I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes. I felt so guilty.

"For what?" he asked, holding my hand. I still stared at the sheets in between us as my lips quivered and I fought back tears once again.

"You were having so much fun and you were so relaxed and I just had to go and ruin that for you-"

"If you really thought I was having fun at that lame party Josh tried to throw, you're so wrong. Don't get me wrong I love them, but not the way I love you. I'd much rather lay in bed with you talking about whatever comes to mind rather than hearing Josh's drunk conspiracy theories on aliens."

I laugh at the last part, cuddling deeper into Tyler's chest. I let my fist ball up a bit of his shirt as my wave of guilt was flooded by pure love and ecstasy.

"I'm so lucky to be with you, I don't deserve you."

"Hey," he whispered, turning my cheek so that our faces were only centimeters apart. "you deserve the world."

He softly placed his lips on mine, sparks dancing around in the pit of my stomach. He used his other hand to grip my back and pull me on top of him and I deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue across his bottom lip. It intensified by the second as Tyler's veiny fingers traveled up my spine and our tongues danced to an introspective beat.

I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, something we both never got tired of. Suddenly, his shirt was off and my lips were attached to his collarbone. It was only a few kisses until he flipped us over and barely hovered over my body.

We kissed until we couldn't take it anymore and Tyler's raspy voice rang in my ear.

"Bri,"

"I want to go all the way but I don't at the same time." I whispered, trying to catch my breath underneath him.

"Fuck. Same."

I looked into his eyes and suddenly the wildest thought came to my mind. It was kind of bizarre but it might just work.

"I have an idea." we both said almost simultaneously. He breathily chuckled as we switched roles again, Tyler leaning against my headboard as I hovered over his lap, my legs straddled on either side of his hips. I had a feeling that we had the same idea as Tyler cupped my cheek and smashed his lips onto mine. He slowly bucked his hips against me, making him let out a soft, muffled groan against my lips.

I felt him growing extremely hard through his boxers as we both grinded against each other. His boxer-clad member was against my core, both of us whimpering in pleasure.

"Going all the way doesn't seem half-bad anymore." I chuckled against his lips as we continued to create overpowering friction.

"No, let's do this," he groaned as he cut himself off by throwing his head back, his jaw tightening. "it's way fucking hotter."

I held onto his shoulder as we both picked up the pace, lust and ecstasy flooding our minds. It wasn't long until Tyler was gripping tightly onto my back, whispering muffled I love you's into my shoulder as we both shuddered in pleasure, hitting our highs.

I had to bite my lips in order to not scream out his name as my whole body shook and I felt myself come undone. Tyler came shortly after me, cursing as I pressed my fingertips into his toned back.

I hopped off of him and he changed, laughing as he did so. I pulled the covers over me with a smile as he jumped back into bed next to me.

"That was amazing." he gasped, pulling my body next to his as I cuddled into his side. He wrapped his arms around me, a smile creeping across my face.

"You deserved it." I whispered, kissing his cheek. I could tell he was blushing which made me giggle.

"I love you so much, I hope you know that and believe it with every single fiber in your beautiful bones."

"I love you too, Shakespeare." I joked, shutting my eyes to the sound of Tyler's steady breathing. I was actually tired tonight which was rare and I began to notice my insomnia decreasing when I was with Tyler.

"Good night, my lady." he said in a weird, foreign accent. I shook my head and laughed as I planted one last kiss to his soft lips.

"Goodnight, dork."

-

i really miss tyler and josh like it's so painful

recommend me cute tyler fics i'm running out ://

also i wanna talk about how cute my friends macy and cami are i just love them sm and i'm glad i'm getting to kno them :,)

u should check them out; their stories fUCK ME UP.

macy // blurryphase cami // vesseldun

ALSO I WNANA TALK ABOUT HOW IM ABOUT TO HIT 1K ON THIS fic WHATS THE T FUCKFMD

Q: what soup should I try?

A: idk i just rlly like soup

love, -your binch gabby