Um...Evan?

Alice Anderson

"Well that was surprising," I said, glancing at Tyler who was sitting next to me in the cab. He was in between me and Evan who was, not surprisingly, asleep.

"I guess," Ty said.

"I feel bad for Greg though," I said. "I don't even think he knows that all of it was a joke."

"He'll get over it," Ty said.

The car made a deep turn, causing everyone to lean on my side. But Ty didn't even crush me, he barely leaned in fact. I looked and saw his hand over me, pressed against the side door. "Sorry," he mumbled as he slowly moved away. My heart was quite excited for a moment, but it all died down when I saw Evan with his head onTy's shoulder. And Ty didn't even mind!

I frowned.

A hand lightly pulled at my cheek. "Stop that," he said.

I pouted at Ty. He scowled. "Nothing will come out of getting jealous over some guy leaning on my shoulder. And please Alice, it's Evan for crying out loud. He's like a brother to me. We've already discussed this."

"Fine," I grumbled. "But I want you to kiss me in return."

"What!?"

"You heard me, I want a kiss. After that I won't complain," I smiled. Yes Ty, yes! Come on, give in.

He blushed, frowned, and narrowed hi gorgeous green eyes at me. "You swear not to pick on Evan if I kiss you?"

I nodded eagerly.

"... Don't make me regret this," he grumbled. As he started leaning in.

My eyes widened and I looked up to him, awaiting his lips on mine expectantly. He gave a low snarl.  "Dammit, c-close your eyes."

I blinked. "Huh? Why?"

"Just shut up and do it," he grumbled.

"But I wanna see every second of this!"

"Are you an idiot!? I can't kiss you when you're staring at me like that! It's fucking creepy!"

"But I wanna see you slowly lean in! My eyes are always closed when we kiss!"

"That's because its more natural that way!"

"I wanna see EVERYTHING!"

"SHUT UP AND CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES!"

"AHEM!"

The two of us froze, and we were forced to glance at the driver. "Please refrain from conducting homosexual intimacies while you're in my cab," he muttered gruffly.

"Homo...sexual...?" Tyler and I said at the same time.

"I'm not blind!" said the grumpy old driver. "I have nothing against people like you but please, no PDA."

"This is also considered private transportation!" I said. I felt Ty's hand on my shoulder. "That's not the point."

"Just give me a break already or I'll throw you out," the cab man warned.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Just because you're a lonely single old fart doesn't mean you have to go and ruin other people's love life!" I argued.

"Be quiet you little brat! I don't wanna see some gay man action in my cab!"

"What gay man action you stupid geezer!? I'm a girl!"

"I'm not blind!" he suddenly hit the breaks and threw us out onto the side walk and sped away.

"I'M REPORTING YOU!!!" I shouted after him as I was about to get his plate number. But Tyler shut me up by pointing out that we were already quite close to his neighborhood.