Allen Anderson is Real...

Alice Anderson

"Is this really necessary?" I asked as Nick tied my hair back tightly and pinned my bangs away from my forehead, making me feel exposed for some odd reason.

"No," they answered cheerfully.

"Then why?"

"Because it would be so boring if you went as some brunette or red head and came there snooping around. And since my brother and I had tons of fun with Naomi back then, think of all the fun we'll have with you," Natt said brightly as he rummaged through some clothes and tossed them around. We were at their old house, making me look around and smile ruefully. These two had six computer screens when they were of my age. I don't even wanna know what they use them for.

Nick disappeared from the room and came back with a determined smile. "Natt, I forgot that the wig we used on Naomi is now, uh, swimming in some city sewer, so I brought this one." He held up his hand that had a brown wig.

"You two are serious..." I said.

"You should know by now that we never miss an opportunity to have fun Alice," Natt said.

"Yup, especially when it concerns you," Nick grinned.

"What do you mean by that Master?" I asked.

"It means that..." his phone rang. He grimaced as he looked at his phone. "Natt, it seems we have a photo shoot today."

Natt groaned. "Do we have to?"

Nick seemed to think about it, and then he started texting a message rapidly while an evil grin appeared on his handsome face. "We'll send West."

"Oh, that's a great idea," Natt said as he examined a dark shirt and some jeans that didn't look like it would fit him.

"Why would you send West? He's not---"

"We have pulled him into some of our photo shoots countless times. Well, he hated it, but couldn't back out because Naomi collected every magazine that had her husband's picture. Everyone on the set likes West too, sometimes they like him more than us," grinned Nick.

"I'll just send a message to little Naomi and that appointment should be well covered," Natt said.

Looking at the pieces of clothing he placed on their bed, I frowned suspiciously. "Did you two already plan this before you even arrived?"

My Masters shrugged but the wicked glint in their dark eyes gave them away.

"How did you guys know?" I asked.

"Know what?"

"That I'd need your help? I mean come on, why would you guys pack a wig, clothes that don't even fit you, and contact lenses---" I blinked, "Why do I need contact lenses!?"

Nick rolled his eyes like the answer should have been obvious to me. "If Tyler saw those chocolate brown eyes of yours, you'd be discovered way before you get any information. We need you to become a boy, pretend to join their little group, and earn their trust."

"You two really did plan everything!" I said. "But how..."

Nick winked at me, "Naomi and West should've told you that we have hidden cameras all over the neighbourhood. But since we're too busy to enjoy the show, we hired someone else to report all the happenings around here."