3. netflix and chill

i got up at like 10 this morning i mean it was Saturday after all. me and jack didn't really discuss like what time we were going to hang out. i mean we were probably just going to hang out for a little while nothing more. i picked up my phone and saw a text from jack:
>hey what time do you wanna hang out?
< uhh when ever maybe like 1? i have to get ready, clean up a few things and run to the store.
>okay. whats your address
< 4784 brown street. its in those condos by the mall. you know?
> yeah. ill see you later
< ok
by now it was 11:30 and i wasn't anywhere near ready. and i still had to clean my room and go to the store. i finished getting ready and headed off the the store. i didn't need a lot of stuff just like snacks and drinks and a couple other basic things. i pulled into the target parking lot and searched for a parking spot. once i got into the store i headed towards the food. i got a few bags of chips, pop, a few other things my mom asked me to grab. i went over by the make up section to get more make up. i pretty much got everything i needed so i headed towards the check out. i pulled my cart up to the conveyer belt and started to place my stuff on it. i wasn't really paying attention to anything around me. i was focused on one thing. jack. the cashier finished putting my stuff in bags and told me my total. i swiped my card, signed, and began walking towards my car. i put the bags in my trunk and got in the car. it was 12:00 now and hadn't even finished cleaning yet. i rushed home and put all the stuff i bought away. i cleaned the rest of my room and some of the stuff around the house. i looked down at my phone right as i sat down on my bed.
> hey im here
< ok ill be down in a second.
i looked in my mirror one last time and ran down the stairs. i took a deep breath and opened the door. "hey" i said as i looked him up and down. damn he looked hot. "hi."he answered giving me a hug. "we can hang out in my room." i stated leading him up the stairs. "you house is sweet." he said looking around my room. "thanks. do you wanna watch tv?"
"yeah. what ever you wanna watch is fine"
"ok. i uh bought some snacks for us" i walked over to my desk and picked up the bags of food. "im good right now thanks though" i put on some random movie and sat down next to jack on my bed. about half way through the movie i looked over at jack and noticed him staring at me. "what?" i laughed. "nothing you're just cute." he smiled. "oh thanks" i said obviously blushing. a few seconda later my mom walked into my room holding hadley on her hip. "bryn i need you to take hadley to dance class. i have to run into work for a bit." "mom i kinda have a friend over" "yes. i understand that but i have an emergency at work to deal with." "ok i guess" i said rolling my eyes. she handed hadley to me and walked out of my room. "wanna come to a dance class with a bunch of 3 year olds?" i laughed. "why not" jack answered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ha you thought they were gonna do some nasty shit judging by the title. fooled you. ok lol bye.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<