24. spreading the news

**jacks pov**
were going to bryns moms today to announce that shes pregnant. we told my parents and they were not happy. all bryns friends are gonna be there so we can tell them all at the same time. im not sure how theyre gonna take it but oh well its too late now.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
" ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN BRYN HAS TO SAY SOMETHING!" i yelled. "ok. so this might coma as a shock to you." she began, "im uh pregnant." everyone immediately started screaming. "oh my god! i knew it!" carmen yelled. "WHAT?" jess yelled as she ran up to bryn and hugged her. bryns mom didnt say anything. she just walked away. i dont think bryn noticed she wasnt there. so much was going on. everyone was talking to her, touching her stomach and stuff. i walked over to noah and luke. they immediately started high 5-ing me and congratulating me. "nice job you got the hot one pregnant." noah said. "well back off her. shell unleash on you. the pregnancy hormones really mess her up." i laughed. "when did you get her pregnant?" luke asked. "honestly i have no clue. some time with in the week after new years. that was when we got back together." i answered. "like how bad do these hormones mess her up?" noah asked. "last night i just wanted to cuddle and we were for like an hour and she started to kiss me n whatever then she pushed me away and started yelling at me and i was really confused and she just starts crying so i just went and slept on the couch. then this morning she was just fine." i said. "damn" luke said. "alright i gotta go back over by her. shell get overwhelmed and go all full pregnant lady on them."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"you know what mom. i dont know why i even told you in the first place. i knew you were gonna be a bitch about it. i need somebody t help me with my baby and youre not gonna help me. dont even bother talking to me anymore." bryn yelled as she slammed the door on her moms face.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"babe are you ok?" i asked. "im pregnant and im 18 and my moms being a total bitch about it and its all your fault. so no im not ok jack." she yelled. "calm down. you wanted to do it. dont just blame me." i yelled back. "you know what jack dont even talk to me. im done with you." she yelled as she started to cry. "bryn, listen." i said as i placed me hand on her leg,"if you dont wanna keep the baby we dont have to. we can put it up for adoption or give it to jess and luke." "jack. i want to keep the baby" she said. "well you dont seem like you do." i said. "thats because im pregnant. and pregnant people get emotional kid." she laughed. "why do you call me kid im older than you." i laughed. "i dont know." she said, "i love you." "i love you more princess."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
               ba bang.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<