37. cabin

**bryns pov**
**1 month later**
"what do you want its 4 am?" i groaned. "get up were leaving." jack said. "wha-" i was cut off by jack placing his lips on mine. "get up." he demanded. "but what about cla-" i started. "shes with jess and luke. now get up were leaving."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
**jacks pov**
bryn doesnt realize whats going on yet. im taking her to this cabin my family rents. im going to ask her to marry me again. this time im sure shell say yes. "jack can you just tell me where were going?" she begged. "if i tell you will you stop bothering me?" i laughed. she nodded. "were going to the cabin" shes been there once before but that was right after we graduated and we were with my whole family so we couldn't do what we will this weekend. we got to the cabin at like 6 am bryn was still sleeping. damn shes cute when she sleeps. i dont want to wake her. she looks so peaceful. i went over and opened the door. i went back to the car and picked bryn up. shell probably wake up. shes a pretty light sleeper since sje jas to wake up like 3 times in the middle of the night to take care of claire. i picked her up and walked her into the cabin. it wasnt until i set her down on the bed that she woke up. "hey. come back and lay down with me." she whined. "i have to go get our bags then ill be back i promise." i whispered.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"damn it feels good to relax." i said. "yeah i know. its been a while." she smiled. "well were parents now. its hard to get chill time. like i miss the way things used to be. i mean i wouldn't trade claire for the world but i miss chasing each other around in our underwear and doing stupid things. i miss when it was just the two of us." i said.
"aww baby. me too. but you knocked me up." she laughed. "and ill do it again. lay down."