5. lets go out

>what should i wear?
<nothing fancy just casual
>ok
i walked out of my bathroom and plugged in my curler. i just wanted loose curls nothing too fancy. after i finished my hair and make up, i put on my white jeans and a turquoise tank top with a bow on it. i sat on my bed blasting one direction music through my earbuds. i was home alone so i was dancing through out the whole house. i looked down at my phone and saw 2 texts from jack.
> im here (:
> for real ive been at your door for 10 minutes
< sorry ill be right out
i paused my music, slid on my shoes, and locked the door. i walked towards jacks car and i watched him motion for me to sit in the front seat. "hi." i smiled. "hey, listen i just wanna tell you right now im not a very romantic guy so don't be expecting roses every date." he stated
"every date? this is a one time thing." i responded trying to keep a straight face. "stop" jack laughed as he pulled on to the main street. "where are we going?" i asked. he didnt answer but he just smiled at me. we pulled up to olive garden and searched for the closest parking spot. we got out of the car and walked into the building. the waitress sat us down at a small table right by the window. jack and i talked a little bit just about our lives and stuff. i wasnt even really paying attention to anything but jack. his eyes were so pretty. They sparkled in the sun. we both finished our food and just kinda sat there looking at eachother. the waiter came over and took our plates. neither of us wanted desert so jack paid and we walked out. "here you go my lady." jack said as he opened the car door for me. "thank you." i answered as he closed the door behind me. "im taking you somewhere else. you wont know until we get there." he winked. "oh ok" i smiled back. about a half an hour later we parked in the middle of a field somewhere. jack covered my eyes and led me on a short walk. he uncovered my eyes. i couldn't believe what i saw. i was looking out at a blanket laid out in the stars. "this is probably the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me." i smiled. "well this is probably going to happen a lot" he answered. "i thought you werent a romantic guy." i laughed. "i think you bring out the best in me." he smiled. we laid there on that blanket in the middle of a field in the middle of nowhere for about at hour. it was like 11 now and i was pretty tired so we decided we should head home. i was pretty much falling asleep on the way home so we didnt really talk that much. jack got out of the car when we parked at my house and came over to let me put. he walked me up to the door and looked me in the eyes. "would it be wrong if i kissed you?" he asked. "not at all" i answered as he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. as soon as we touched i got butterflies. nobody has ever made me feel some type of way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
aye. lmao what even is this story anymore. but sorry this chapter was bad. i blame my crush js. have a nice day. amen.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<