17. christmas eve

<<<<<<<jacks pov>>>>>>>>>
today is christmas eve. its our first christmas in our own house. we have a tree in our living room. its a small one but its just me and bryn so it'll do. tonight were go to bryns aunts house. i guess they have some gift exchange or something with the whole family. she has a pretty big family. her mom has 2 brother and 4 sisters and they all have several kids.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
we just got to bryns aunts. There were a lot more people than i expected. i knew her family was big just not this big. there were like 45 people. all her closest family members. its the first time im meeting some of her family. a lot of them live out of town so bryn never really gets to see them. anyways, she introduced me to all of her family. the greetings alone took about a half hour. bryn and i sat down at a large table in the kitchen next to her grandparents. bryn's grandma grace and some of her cousins started talking about what ever it is they talk about. i was sitting there on my phone until i heard someone call my name. it was her grandma. "so jack, when are you planning on asking bryn to marry you?" "grandma i dont think thats necessary." bryn interrupted. "no i want him to answer the question." she said. "well i want to get a job first. i need to be able to support her. and i have to save enough money for a ring. i want her to have the wedding of her dreams. no matter how much it costs." i answered. "wow bryn. hes a keeper" bryns cousin lauren said. "yep. well be back im gonna take jack to go see the kids." she said. bryn showed me the way to a big family room full of kids. there were at least 15 kids running around in this room. bryn loves kids. me, not so much. i mean if she wants to have kids i will happily provide her with them but only 1or 2. after the gift exchange and stuff i guess they sit there watching old home videos from when they were young. we stayed til about 11 just hanging out with her family. in the car bryn fell asleep. shes been waking up pretty early every morning to do work around the house. i looked over at bryn, not paying any attention to the road, and boom. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i promise nobodys gonna die.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<