23. ultra sound

**bryns pov**
i have my second ultra sound today. im taking jack with me so he can see what were going to half to go through until the babys born. i havent even told anyone yet. jacks the only one that knows.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"bryn wilson" the doctor yelled from the waiting room door. jack stood up and helped me up. after we did all the routine doctor stuff the nurse took us back into a small dark room. she motioned for me to lay down on the bed. "this is going to be
cold." the nurse said as she squeezed the cold gel onto my bare stomach. "theres the baby right there." she said as she pointed to a small blob on the screen. i looked oer at jack and smiled. you dont quite realize how cool it is to have a child in your stomach until you actually have one yourself. "so right now the baby is about the size of a grape. have you had a lot of morning sickness at all?" she asked. "uh not really. before i found out i was pregnant i was feeling sick but its gone away." i answered. "ok. ill call the doctor in to make sure everythings alright then youll be on your way. " she said as she walked out of the room. "bryn youre so lucky." jack said. "why am i so lucky?" i asked. "because you have my child in youre stomach." he laughed. the doctor walked in a few seconds later. "hi. im dr avery. ill be your doctor for the next few months." he said as he shook my hand, "so im just gonna check the heart beat." he checked the heart beat and sent us on our way. we couldnt hear the heartbeat yet. it was to quiet but the doctor said it was perfectly healthy. the more i realize that i have a tiny human in my stomach the more exited i get.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i love greys if u cant tell i made like 3 greys references. anyways jack and
bryn with kids makes me so happy.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<