4. dance class

i finished putting haddies dress on her and headed down the stairs. jack followed closlely behind me. i grabbed hadleys shoes and ran out the door because we were already running late. we pulled up to the dance studio and i quickly searched for a parking spot. i found a spot, parked the car grabbed hadley and ran inside. she was only 5 minutes late but shes always there early to stretch. jack and i sat watching the dance class, laughing each time somebody fell. my phone vibrated and i looked down at it and saw a text from jack.
> can i take you out tonight?
< where?
> its a secret
< well like a party?
> no. i just wanna take you somewhere.
< is it a date?
> maybe.
< ok.
i looked up and the dance instructor was giving the kids their snacks indicating that the class was over. i grabbed hadleys hand and led her out the door to the car. "can we go to jacks house?" haddie yelled from the back seat. "no. but hes gonna come to our house." i answered."will you kick me out of your room, i want to hang out with you too!" she yelled. "well you have to take a nap and then after that you can hang out with us for a couple minutes. we are going out later so we cant hang out for long." i responded. we pulled into the drive way and got out of the car. i took hadley out of her seat and carried her into the house. "im gonna make lunch. haddie you  go play and jack you can so hang out in my room and wait for me to come up there." i smiled. jack carried hadley up  the stairs. i walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a box of mac n cheese. i put water in a pot and waited for it to boil. after the food was done i walked upstairs to get jack and hadley. i walked into my room and jack wasnt there. i walked over to hadleys room and watched jack amd hadley playing dolls in her room. i tuned into the conversation to see what was going on. "this is you and this is bryn." hadley said as she pressed the faces of two dolls together. "no. we don't  like each other." jack answered as he set the doll down. neither of them realized i was there so they kept playing. "hey uhh the foods done." i stated as i walked over and picked hadley up. i brought her downstairs and sat her at the table. it was pretty much silent at the table besides hadleys side comments. i put hadley down for her nap and went back into my room where jack was waiting. "ok. whats wrong? you haven't talked to me since we got back." jack said immediately as i walked in. "you told hadley we didnt like eachother..." i snapped back. "i only said that because shes 3. shes not going to understanding. why would i ask to take you out on a date if i didnt like you." he answered. "youre right im sorry." i answered. "its ok but i have to go get ready to take you out tonight." he smiled. "ok see you later" i said as he picked up his stuff and walked out. so, im going on a date.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i listened to a lot of one direction when i wrote this. if you have a strong passion for 1D hmu bc we can talk about our feeling towards liam payne bc damn that boy is fine. plus im updating on nialls birthday so. ok bye.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<