41. white wedding

**bryn's pov**
Today is my 21st birthday, it's also the day i'm going to marry the love of my life. My dress is gorgeous, I feel like a real princess today. Claire's my flower girl, she looks even more beautiful than anyone else at this wedding. Jack thinks she looks exactly like me, i on the other hand only see Jack. Today was the day our second baby was due, one year ago. I miss carried weeks after we found out. Anyways, I'm marrying my best friend today.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
           **Jacks pov**
Today is the day. We're finally getting married. "lets do this thing." luke said, fixing his hair one last time. Walking towards the beach was filling my stomach with butterflies i cant wait to see bryn. The music began and I watched as claire stumbled down the aisle, dropping the occasional flower petal. Jessa and Carmen both walked out. Here she comes, the love of my life. I watched as bryn appeared around the corner of the house. She looks stunning, i feel like the happiest man alive. Tears began to form in my eyes as she got closer to me. There was makeup already running down her face. She got towards me and i was. completely speechless.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you're down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together." We repeated, tears streaming down our faces. we said our i-do's and ya know kissed and went on to have a beautiful reception.