27. commitment

**12 weeks pregnant**
"jack. something came in the mail for you." bryn yelled from the front door. i got up and ran to the door expecting it to be one of bryns birthday gifts i ordered early. it was a letter. "whats that babe?" bryn asked from behind me. "looks like a letter from the university of nebraska." i stated. "what? open it!" she said, "what does it say?" "theyre offering me a scholarship for baseball. my friend kevins dad is the coach there."i stated as i threw the letter on the kitchen counter. "well you have to accept it." she said. "no im not going to." i said as i walked into the living room. ""what? why?" she yelled. "i cant. we have a baby on the way. and that'd mean spending time away from you which i cant do." "dont let me and the baby hold you back from what you want to do." "no bryn. i have a family of my own now and im committed to it. plus im the one who got you pregnant so im not just gonna leave you. now come lay by me so i can rub your belly." she walked over and laid down right next to me. she seems pretty pissed but she loves when i kiss her belly. so naturally i gave her a few kisses. "ya know the doctor said the baby should be about the size of a lime the other day but right now my stomach is looking like a deflated basketball." she laughed. "well its my deflated basket ball." i smiled. "he also said it should start to move around when we touch my stomach except i wont feel it yet." she said. "i was there bryn." i laughed. "i know. im sorry im just really exited." she said. "me too."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"JUST COME LAY WITH ME!" bryn yelled from our bedroom. "no because you look really hot right now and i wont be able to resist you." i laughed. "listen im about to get real pissed if you dont come rub my feet." she yelled. "only because im the one that got you pregnant." i said as i shut off the tv. "thank you baby, i love you." she whispered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this is boring but ok(:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<