12. the truth

>>>>>>>>bryns pov<<<<<<<<<
i want to be home. i need to be home. jack grabbed me by the hand and lifted me off the ground walked me to the car. i didnt say anything on the walk over to the car. i wouldnt even let jack open the door for me. "bryn?" jack whispered as he placed his hand on my leg. "what..." i asked.
"are you sure your mom is gonna let me stay over?" he asked. "no. but i dont care what she says i need you here. i need you here all night." i answered. "whatever you say babe." he answered.  we got to my house and went up to my room. i really need to take a shower but i don't even feel like doing anything i just need to sleep. i laid in my bed and waited for jack to come up stairs. he was talking to my mom about god only knows what. a few minutes later jack walked in with tears in his eyes. "ok bryn. i just talked to your mom... the daycare teacher, she hit hadley. she pushed her down and she hit her head. the police arrested her about an hour ago. im so sorry..." he explained. "ok can we just go to bed i cant think about this anymore." i asked. "yes. i love you" he stated. "i love you too." i answered. i laid on my side with jack cuddled up next to me. a few minutes after we laid down i picked up jacks hand and guided it signaling i didnt just wanna lay there anymore. "bryn no. not tonight. I'm not gonna take advantage of you." he said as he moved his hand. "but i want you to take advantage of me." i stated. "no. im not gonna do that..." he said raising his voice. "then you obviously don't want me to be happy." i said as i stood up. "where are you going?" he yelled. "out. i dont wanna be here with you." i yelled. "bryn. stop." he yelled as he ran down the stairs. he ran after me. i didnt stop running. he finally caught up to me and pinned me against the wall. "STOP JACK. DONT TOUCH ME." i yelled. "LISTEN TO ME." he yelled as he grabbed my face to keep me still, "youre staying here. i know you're upset but you're not leaving. you're just gonna go out and do something stupid. im not gonna let that happen." i stormed upstairs and locked my door. "bryn let me in. im not staying i just need to get my stuff." jack yelled through the door. i opened the door and let him in not saying a word. he grabbed his stuff and walked out. i knew he wasnt leaving. he was probably going to sleep in the guest room or on the couch. i fell right asleep after that. i had such a long day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this is just a filler chapter. the next
couple chapters are gonna suck so...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<