29. baby kicks

** bryn's pov**
                **22 weeks pregnant**
today jack and I have to go pick up stuff for the baby since the babies room is no where near done. I haven't been able to get out of bed lately, but jack helps with that a lot. "I am so damn lucky to have you in my life," I said, "you know that right?" "yes love I do and I am so lucky to have someone as amazing as you carrying my baby in your belly." " wow, it hasn't really hit me that there is a little baby person growing inside of me." "well believe it because it's happening."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

when we got to the store I looked around for the cribs and found cute functional ones. and felt something. it was like my stomach hurts, but it wasn't. "jack." "yeah bryn." " i think the baby just kicked." "...are you joking?" "really jack would i joke about this."  with a shocked face he said, " I guess not." "come here and feel." he felt the little kicks and smiled so big I thought he would burst. I have never seen him like this. and I love it. after a few minutes I looked around the next aiel and saw my mom. what is she doing in Babies R Us? she does not belong here. what is she doing here? " jack come here." "what he?" said after whining for a while he saw here and asked the same questions I did. awwe that was cute. we think alike.  "hey mom," I said walking up to her and regretting it all. " hey sweetheart, baby shopping." "yeah a lot of pink. we actually just felt her kick earlier." "wow, that's amazing for you too and I was just getting a few things for the baby. so I'll be on my way now."  " it was nice seeing you mom." "you too bryn, you as well jack."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
just gonna say I did pretty amazing with this chapter.
credit to lyssamajette for inspection and to all the credit for writing it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>