25. perks of being pregnant

**a few weeks later**
"good morning baby." i whispered to bryns stomach. "jack, honey i dont think the baby can talk yet." she laughed. "you never know its my baby. i would like to think shes pretty smart." i smiled. "what makes you think its a girl?" she asked. "i dont know. i just know it is." i said as i kissed her stomach. "can you rub my feet and put on disney movies?" bryn pouted. "i dont know... i mean what will i get in return?" i asked. "ill let you rub my belly later..." she smiled. "ok only because you never let me touch your belly." i went to the edge of the bed while bryn turned on a movie. "up more. oh no right there." she whined. "your feet are so swollen." i said. "yeah well thats thanks to you." she laughed. "listen. im not ashamed that i got my hot girlfriend pregnant. everyones pretty jealous." i winked. "hot?" she laughed. "yes. really hot. like im talking really really hot." i whispered. "your pretty hot yourself. im glad you got me pregnant. i like when ur not wearing clothes." she winked. "i think that is the pregnancy talking. youre saying really inappropriate things lately." i laughed. "whoops" she grinned, "come rub my belly now." i climbed back up to the top of the bed and laid my head right by her stomach. i placed my hand on her stomach and rubbed it. this is so unreal. i kissed her stomach multiple times until she told me shed had enough. "jack, baby i need to sleep." she whispered, "come cuddle me." "ok hold on i just wanna take off my clothes" i said. after i took off my shorts and my shirt i came over and laid next to bryn. i wrapped my arm around her stomach and closed my eyes. i usually dont go to bed until i know bryns asleep but she falls asleep really well once shes comfy so she was out with in minutes.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"JACK" bryn cried from the bathroom. i immediately got up and sprinted to the bathroom. she was on the floor of the bathroom. "theres blood. i think theres something wrong with the baby." she cried. "hold on im calling 911." i yelled as i ran to get the phone. "theyre on the way. youre gonna be ok babygirl i promise."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
idk what to say...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<