30. names

**jacks pov**
                  **28 weeks pregnant**
bryn and i have to go back to the baby store to get bottles and stuff. i mean i like it my babys on the way and im super super exited. bryns due date is in 12 weeks which means i have to grow up pretty fast. i have 12 weeks to shape up. otherwise im not sure what im gonna do. "jack." bryn whispered, "isnt that your ex over there?" "yeah... why does it matter?" i asked. "because shes walking over to you right now." bryn said before walking away. "hey jack." a voice said from behind me. "oh hey lexie." i groaned. "wow. you look good. what are you doing here?" she asked. "buying stuff for my child..."  "oh... who'd you get pregnant?" "my girlfriend." "oh that girl... you could do better." "and you could get out of my face right now." "whatever bye" you can tell by the look on my face that im pissed. i dont wanna tell bryn though. shell over react. "jack whats wrong." she asked. "nothing im fine." "ok i "guess."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                **bryns pov**
" color do you want me to paint her room?" jack asked. "pink obviously. and you have to paint it like now. theyre bringing the crib tomorrow. anyways we need to talk about names." "i really like claire" oh my god me too" "so thats what you want to name her?" "i guess so. Claire elizabeth gilinsky." "she taking my last name?" "yeah shes your baby."'