40. take me home

**jacks pov**
"stop trying to wake me up. it just makes me wanna sleep even more." bryn groaned. i couldn't help but stare at her i mean shes perfect. "good job jack now i cant sleep." she said after  several minutes of trying to fall back asleep. "alright chill." i answered. "no don't tell me to chill. you act like im just supposed to be calm all the time. im 19 and i have a 5 month old and on top of that, you got me pregnant again so good job jack." she yelled as she stormed into the bathroom. "what?" i yelled. "yeah jack. i found out last week. i dont want another kid jack. i dont even want the one we have right now." she screamed. "dont do this bryn." i said as tears started to form in my eyes.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"this isnt just my fault bryn." i stated. "ok well dont start blaming people. too late now theres already another baby inside of me so." she said, "oh and when we get back were giving claire to jess for a while and were gonna go be normal 19 year olds." "you can leave. ill stay with jess and take care of our baby." i yelled. "fine by me." she said as she stormed out of the bedroom.
"take me home." she demanded tossing me the keys. "whatever bryn." i groaned.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
". you can sleep on the couch. claires sleeping in my room." bryn said. "your room? its my room too." i answered. "whatever jack." she said slamming the door. after bryn put claire down she came back out to clean up a little bit. "why are you still up?" she asked walking over to me. "because i cant sleep bryn." i said raising my voice. "im sick of your attitude jack." she yelled. "i dont even an attitude. youre the one who said she doesnt even want our child bryn. somethings seriously wrong with you." i yelled. "fuck you jack. im the one that has your child in my stomach right now and the other ones in there." she screamed slamming the baby monitor down on the counter. "shut up bryn. like maybe if you werent so good looking i wouldnt have gotten you pregnant." i said. "ugh stop. youre making me wanna forgive you." she stated. "mhm you look good in those shorts. come over here." i demanded staring at her butt. she came over and sat on my lap putting her legs on either side of me and her arms around my neck. "stop being so cute. i dont wanna forgive you but youre giving me no choice right now." she smiled. "its not my fault you wear clothes that make me want you." i winked as i placed a kiss in her lips. "i love you princess." i said as i picked her up and carried her to our room.