11. accidents happen

>>>>>>>angela's pov<<<<<<<
i was having a pretty good day at work. actually i was having a really good day at work. i planned a date with a guy i like from work. i was on my way to pick up hadley from day care when i got a call:
<mrs wilson?
>yes this is her
<hi. this is mrs smith hadleys daycare teacher. we are taking hadley to the hospital. it seems she's had a seizure.
> ohhhhh uhhhhh what hospital???????
<the one off of main street
< ok ill be right there
i sped up not paying attention to anything around me. i arrived at the hospital and ran to the desk. they told me she was in emergency surgery and i had to wait. i needed bryn here. now.
> bryn i need u to come to the hospital right now.
<what why???
>hadley they said she had a seizure.
<ok ill be right there. im bringing jack
>>>>>>>>>bryn's pov<<<<<<<<<<
i got in my car with jack and rushed to the hospital. this is so messed up. we got to the hospital and found my mom. i figured she'd be freaking out but she was just sitting there crying. "mom. is she ok. whats going on??" i cried. "bryn, sit down." she answered. "mom. whats happening." i snapoed. "listen sweetie, this isnt east to say at all but im gonna try and stay as calm as i can. bryn, hadley died in surgery about 10 minutes ago. they were doing emergency surgery on her brain and the doctor accidentally slipped and cut open part of her brain. they couldnt stop the bleeding in time. im really sorry." she cried. "woah. what? are you sure? they must have the wrong person." i said trying to hold back the tears. "no sweetie." she said. i cant believe this is happening. everything is going wrong. now what? is jack gonna break up with me? "bryn honey" my mom whispered. "no don't talk to me." i yelled as i stormed off. "i got it." jack stated. i didnt know where to go. i just sat on the hospital floor with my head rested on my knees. "babe." jack said as he sat down behind me, "listen. i know this is hard. i truly do. this is hard for me too but, the pain im feeling right now is nothing compared to what you're feeling right now. i just need to let you know that i love you and im here for you to talk and to punch if you need to. this is gonna be tough but well get through it. together." "thank you baby." i said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "will you sleep over tonight? i need somebody next to me."  "sure thing baby girl." he tried to smile.

              >>>>>>>>>>>
                 gotta zayn.
              <<<<<<<<<<<