34. tears

**jacks pov**
ive never seen bryn cry so much. but theyre not sad tears or painful tears theyre happy tears. im not gonna lie i cried a little bit myself. claire looks exactly like bryn. shes been born for a total of 5 minutes and i can already tell im in love. "hi claire. this is your mommy." bryn whispered to the baby. claire just opened her big brown eyes and stared at her. "im sorry, but i have to take your princess away for a few minutes. we have to run a few tests then well be back." the nurse said. "is something wrong?" bryn asked. "no,no. just some normal tests we have to do on the newborns." she answered as she picked claire up out of bryns arms. "im so proud of you baby." i smiled. "im proud of you." she laughed. "why?" i asked. "because you made a really cute kid."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"you guys can get out of here by tomorrow morning. shes perfectly healthy." the doctor said as he wrote something down on his clipboard. "okay thank you." i said. "im
gonna feed claire. can you bring her to me?" bryn asked. "of course." i said as i picked up the baby and brought her to bryn. "doesnt that feel weird?" i laughed. "i mean yeah. the child is litterally sucking on my boob." she laughed. "thats my job" i laughed. she just smirked and kept feeding the baby. im a dad now and i can already tell the journeys gonna be a good one.