~ Mind Wipe ~

Bialya

September 4, EEST

My eyelids open up and I'm face to face with a red-head, dressed head to toe in a black uniform. I shriek and back up against the wall as fast as I can. 

He holds out both hands in front of him in response, saying, "Hey, I thought you weren't gonna wake up." 

I look at his outfit then question, "What happened? Where are we? And...why are you in black?" 

His gaze shifts down to the costume, then rubs his head sheepishly. "Still a little bit unclear about that part myself. How 'bout you?" 

"Uh, I don't remember anything." I rub my arm up and down. 

I hear a whistling noise, before I realize someone launched a missile that is coming straight for us. I grab hold of the redhead's hand and sprint out of the small wooden house, but we're caught in the blast, causing us to fall forward into the dirt. 

I turn, finding huge tanks coming our way, before grabbing Kid Flash and running. Once I hear the sound of bullets, I get really mad. 

"Oh, come on!" I yell at them. 

"I don't think shouting at them will do anything, beautiful," Kid says. 

I glare at him and continue running. When the truck behind us closes in, I backflip on top of the hood, dodging bullets in the process. One grazes my shoulder, making me groan, but I take hold of my staff and point it to the gunman, who flinches. Idiot. Smiling, I click the button that extends it, whacking him in the face and knocking him off the jeep. I flip off the truck, throwing a small grenade underneath the vehicle, and land in KF's arms. An explosion occurs underneath the truck, causing it to flip over us. 

Kid Flash turns and runs away from the tanks. "KF, what are you-?" 

"Sorry, they've got more power than a bo staff," he replies. 

He dodges every bullet the tank shoots at us, and once we're in the clear I thank him. I blush a little, and turn to see if we're still being followed. 

"We're in the clear," I state, hearing a sigh escape his lips. He stops running, and sets me down, gently. 

He pants, "Good, I'm running on empty. I don't think I've eaten for some time." 

Opening his container, located in the arm of his suit, he announces, "Been out here for over 24 hours, otherwise my compartment wouldn't be empty." 

We both search around after hearing a loud, battle-cry like scream. A figure lands in between us, getting my suit dirty with sand and dirt. I realize the figure was a boy who looks around my age with black hair and blue eyes who seems angry. Screaming, he smacks Wally into a rock wall, then rotates his head to face me, but I backflip to avoid his trigger-happy hand. Retrieving my staff from my belt, I hit and jab at the boy from certain distances. The more that I think about, the more I know it's a bad idea.