~ Who needs assistance? ~

Walking into Mount Justice, I'm surprised no one else is here. Where could they have gone? To answer my question, Aqualad patiently makes his way into the hangar. "Good afternoon, Electra," he greets with a small smile. "Wassabi, Kaldur," I smile back. His expression screams utter confusion before I realize that he's not from around here.

I rub my head. "Um, that means what's up?" "Oh. Everything is alright," he answers. I nod, and we stand there awkwardly, before I say, "I'm gonna go...over there." I wave goodbye and sprint in the direction of the living room area. I grab the remote and start flipping through the channels until I find something good to watch finally. 20 minutes pass, and I'm out like a light on the couch.

Dinah caught my hand, before I made my way to my room. Mom sat in a kitchen chair, wielding a sorrow expression. "What's going on?" I questioned, a little irritated by the looks everyone kept giving me. Dinah offered me a seat, saying, "We need to talk." I sat down across from mom, asking, "About?" Dinah sat down in the chair next to mom, placing a gloved hand on her sister's.

Mom glanced up at Dinah, who nodded. Mom quietly stated, "We need to talk about...your biological father." Oh-no. "What do you mean my biological father?" I asked, confused by what was going on. "Dad's at work." Mom closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "He's not...he's.." she tried before I said, "Mom, you're not making any sense right now."

Tears threatened to come down her face, but she kept taking in deep breaths to calm down."16 years ago I met a man who I thought was the kindest guy on earth, and everything happened so quickly. I don't know how..." A tear escaped, descending down her cheek and plopping onto the table below.Dinah took over, "What your mom is trying to say is-"

"Frank Phillips is not my real dad," I croaked, my temper slightly rising, but falling as I realized that it wasn't all her fault. I felt my eyes burning with hot tears held back. "S-so, I'm assuming that you either saw him again or he was mentioned somewhere," I stated, on the verge of tears myself. Both Dinah and mom nodded. "Who is he?" I asked. Dinah replied, "His name is-"

"E? Wake up, beautiful," a familiar voice calls, bringing me back to reality. My eyes flutter open as I try to regain my eyesight from my nap. "Hey," he smiles, goofily, down at me. "What's up?" I ask, stretching out on the couch I used as my napping bed. "It's 8:30 and I have to ask you something," he says, making his way over to me. I grin, reaching for him, "Okay, and?" He pulls me to my feet and holds me steady when I begin to wobble. 

"Woah," I mutter, blinking a couple times before craning my head up to face him. "Um, can you help me with my English homework?" I nod and try my best to walk, but I stumble instead. Lucky for me, I have a speedster to keep me from falling completely on my face. Inches from the ground, I let out a sigh of relief, and feel myself being held tightly by the redhead. "Let's grab you something first," Wally says. I nod with closed eyes, "Mmhmm, sounds good."

He chuckles a little before speeding me away to the Zeta-Tubes and our particles are sent to Central City. Downtown, we find a trailer with signs saying, "Coffee and Ice-Cream served HERE!!" We head in that direction and wait in a small line a little while. After several minutes, we get our chance to order. "Hi, what can I get for you two today?" the woman with black hair asks kindly. Wally grins back, saying, "I'd like to get a caramel-chocolate frappe and a strawberry ice-cream." 

The lady nods, replying, "That'll be $7.48." Wally gives her a ten, and we wait some more as she heads to the back to make our treats. When she comes back to the window, she holds Wally's ice-cream and my frappe in both hands. "Here ya go," she says cheerfully. Taking hold of the desserts, we smile and thank her before we head to the West Household. On our way there, Wally begins a game of trivia using movies.