Chapter Six

"Well, if it isn't the freak."

"Thank you," Julia said not turning around. "I take that as a compliment actually because it means I'm not like you."

"You would say that wouldn't you," Cassandra said twirling her necklace.

"Lay off, Casandra," Xavier said in his sister's defense.

"Awww is your brother defending you," Cassandra said making a baby face. "Robert?"

A tall muscular boy came up behind Cassandra. He was fairly good looking.

"Meet my boyfriend," Cassandra said.

"Who is the ugly chick?" Robert sneered.

"Hey!" Xavier shouted angrily. "No one talks to my sister like that."

"Xavier," Julia said putting a hand on his shoulder. Xavier shook her off.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Robert asked shoving Xavier.

"Back off," Xavier growled. Cassandra began to look alarmed and so did Julia.

"You know what I think of your sister?" Robert asked. "She is a fat ugly girl who should've died in childbirth."

"That's it!" Xavier shouted.

Xavier brought his fist back and slammed it into Robert's jaw. Robert's head snapped back and he growled. He took a swing at Xavier and missed him by a mile. Xavier kicked off the lockers and slammed his elbow into the bully's eye.

Cassandra screamed and Katrina ran up. Cassandra became angry and tried to hit Julia but she dodged with ease by using a back flip. Katrina yelled and swung her fist into Cassandra's gut. She doubled over and Katrina brought Cassandra's head down on her knee.

Xavier was fighting with Robert still. A group of kids had gather and where chanting 'fight fight fight'. Julia and Kyle were trying to put a stop to the fighting but Kyle just ended up getting hit in the eye. Xavier grew dangerously angry.

Robert managed to land one punch on Xavier by pure chance. Xavier felt blood trickle from his cheekbone. He felt a white hot anger flow through him.
His fists began to glow with dark purple energy. Robert took a step back in alarm. Xavier yelled and shot an energy ball at him. It hit him square in the chest and he went flying down the hall.

"So you really do have powers?!" Cassandra gulped. She looked a Julia and she smirked.

"That's right, Sweetheart," Katrina said.

She held up her fists. Suddenly they were engulfed in flames. Cassandra screamed.

"Katrina! Stop!" Julia yelled.

Katrina looked at her and then let the flames go out. Kyle was currently holding Xavier back with the help of Jason. Stephanie was watching from the side in horror.

"What is going on?!" A big man yelled running towards them.

"He was bullying my sister," Xavier said shaking in rage.

"He attacked me with elemental powers, Principal Jones," Robert gasped.

"All of you, my office! Now!"

*********************************

"Thank-you for coming, Gentlemen," Principal Jones said.

"What seems to be the problem?" Kai asked sitting down.

"We weren't able to gather much from your call," Lloyd said also taking a seat.

"We had an incident today," Principal Jones said. "It was so out of the ordinary. Xavier and Katrina have always been model students."