Chapter Nineteen

Lloyd walked towards his parents room. He had been trying to teach Julia how to control her golden power but it wasn't going well. He hadn't had his for very long before the Overlord stole it. He had to still have at least a tiny bit left, otherwise he couldn't have passed it down. Could he?

"Dad," Lloyd called and knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a sleepy looking Misako. She yawned.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Lloyd apologized.

"It's alright. I needed to get up anyway," she said. "What do you need?"

"I'm looking for Dad."

"Last time I saw him he was in your glen. You are definitely your father's son. He always loved places like that."

"Ya, we both do," Lloyd laughed and waived goodbye to his mom.

By the time he arrived at the glen, it was nearly seven. He found his father sitting on the shore of the lake. He wasn't meditating; he was just sitting.

"What's bothering you, Son?"

"I can't seem to help Julia with her golden power," Lloyd sighed. He sat down next to Garmadon and put his hands on the ground behind him. "I know I didn't have it for very long but I know all about it. I don't understand why I can't train her."

"I don't think it's you," Garmadon said wisely. "I believe it is her."

"I figured that," Lloyd said. "Aira tried talking to her, but ever since James died and came back to life, she hasn't been herself."

"She needs to resolve her inner conflict before she can use it. Remember how that was the same story with you?"

"I wasn't able to start using it until you were in danger," Lloyd affirmed. "I had gotten over the fact that I didn't need to be only the green ninja."

"Her conflict is different," Garmadon said thoughtfully.

"Will you talk to her?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you two have always been close. Also, I know she has a good relationship with us, but sometimes it's easier to talk to someone other than your parents," Lloyd said. "That's never really been the case with me but I can see it."

"I would be happy to talk to her," Garmadon nodded. "It'll be good bonding time anyway. But this makes me wonder if your other children have inherited this."

"I don't think so," Lloyd said shaking his head. "The only person who possibly could have it also is James but there can only be one Ultimate Spinjitzu Master. Why do you think I haven't gotten my power back."

"It would be different to have more than one but I don't think she has inherited all of your power. If she had we would've noticed it by now," Garmadon countered. "I believe she has only inherited part of it."

"You're probably right like usual," Lloyd smiled.

"Of course I am," Garmadon teased.

*********************************

"We need some more fighting help," Sephtis said to Xavier. "We only have four and-"

"Four? Katrina and Stephanie would never fight against their families," Xavier interrupted.

"If I use a mind control spell then they will," Sephtis growled.

"You will not use a spell like that on Katrina," Xavier said warningly.

Sephtis would have protested but he decided against it, "we will need lots of extra help then."

"Break Alita Winter out of jail," Xavier said. "And have Stephanie conjure a portal to bring Chen and Clouse back."

"Chen is a bumbling idiot."

"But he is also a genius," Xavier pointed out.

"I suppose," Sephtis agreed. "I'll have Stephanie do that now."

"You haven't been hurting her have you?" Xavier asked with concern.

"Of course not," Sephtis feigned shock at his suspicions.

"Alright," Xavier nodded.

Sephtis turned from him and went down the cavern hallway to her cell. He took a extra long time unlocking the lock just to frighten her. He opened the door and found her backed into the corner with her head on her knees.

"Look at me," he commanded. She didn't look up. "Look at me!"

She slowly raised her head and looked him in the eyes. He still saw defiance and strength in them. After all he had done to her, she was still strong.

"You will conjure a portal to the cursed realm," he said.

"I will not," she spat towards him.

"Do you wish me to pleasure you again?!"

"It's only pleasure for you. You sick bastard! To think that Tyson is related to you! He would hate his own grandfather!"

Sephtis grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the hall. She yelled in pain as he practically ripped her hair out.

"I can always make you do it! Don't make me do this the hard way!"

Stephanie gave in. She couldn't take anymore. She began to sob and she nodded. She stood up, wiped her eyes, and began to chant. She swayed to the rhythm of her chanting and a dark portal opened. Nothing came through at first but then two figures jumped through.

"Clouse and Chen," Sephtis chuckled.

"And who are you?" Clouse asked.

Stephanie's mouth went dry. Her adopted parents had told her about her biological parents. This was going to get awkward.

"I am your new leader. Help me bring down the ninja and the Druids," Sephtis said.

"Leader? I don't think so," Chen said. "Nice try Sephtis."

"You know him Master Chen?"

"Yes, we are old friends," Chen nodded. "But we will be accomplices."

"As you wish," Sephtis said backing down.

"And who is she?" Clouse asked pointing at Stephanie.

She was dirty and disheveled but she didn't really care. She was shocked at the fact that she was looking at her father. She didn't think she looked anything like him though.

"That's your daughter," Sephtis said matter-of-factly.

Clouse's eyes widened. He looked at her carefully.

"I believe I need some time to get acquainted with my daughter," Clouse said slowly.

"By all means. I will warn you though; she isn't exactly on our side. She was raised by the white ninja and his wife. She is a Master of Magic and a ninja."

Clouse's eyes darkened slightly but he decided to try and become acquainted with her no matter her background. Stephanie gulped and wondered how this conversation was going to go.

A/n- I want to know what you guys think will happen next! Hope you enjoyed! -LL_17