Chapter Eleven

A/n- I'm sorry :') I couldn't resist making the meme above! Enjoy! -Ll_17

"Where is Julia?" Aira asked Lloyd as he walked by.

"She is out with Kyle," Lloyd said.

"My son is where?" Zane asked incredulously.

"He asked me if he could date Julia and I said yes," Lloyd said. "He is a good kid. Doesn't mean I won't kill him if he does something stupid but still a good kid."

"My son? Date?" Zane said blinking.

"That's the same thing I said when he asked," Lloyd laughed. "I said, my daughter? Date?"

"Oh my gosh I feel so old!" Aira groaned. "I want them to be babies again!"

Zane smirked at Lloyd. Aira giggled. Lloyd suddenly got what Zane was saying.

"Uh uh! I've done my duty! I've filled my procreation requirements!" He said throwing up his hands and walking away. Aira burst out laughing. Zane laughed too.

"Do you have your funny switch on?" Lloyd asked annoyed. Aira was still laughing and Zane nodded. Lloyd rolled his eyes and mumbled something to himself.

"What's so funny?" Haden asked coming down the hall.

"Your father's reaction to something we said," Aira said trying to calm herself.

"What did you say?"

Lloyd, Zane, and Aira all looked at each other and then they all started laughing. Poor Haden looked confused.

"I'll tell you when you're older," Lloyd laughed

"Hey!" A deep voice yelled from the front door.

"Daddy!" Tyson yelled happily and ran towards him.

"Ronin!" Lloyd shouted happily. "Thank Sensei's beard that your back!"

"Why? What happened?" Ronin asked.

All their faces turned grim and Ronin looked confused.

"It's a long story," Lloyd said sadly.

**********************************

Katrina looked at herself carefully in the mirror. Xavier had gone out to get some things they needed and left her there for her protection. She looked at a dark purple spot on her neck. It's a good thing she wasn't going anywhere especially with a hickey that big. She had enjoyed the process of getting it but she couldn't stop thinking about how ashamed her parents would be of her. She was only seventeen after all. She knew that most teens did this normally but her parents, aunts, and uncles had always held them to a higher standard. It wasn't a bad thing to have a higher standard. She knew that her dad would murder Xavier if he found out.

*********************************

"By the preeminent," Ronin swore. "This is horrible!"

"Tell me about it," Lloyd said darkly. "We can't find them anywhere. Not even Devron and Stephanie's tracking spells are working."

"I think we will have to wait till they come out of hiding to track them," Ronin said. "The trail is cold by now and even I can't track something that's airborne."

"That's why we can give you a little magical help," Stephanie grinned. She handed him a small vial filled with a reddish looking liquid. Her purple eyes beamed at him. "Drink this and their trail will glow burgandy. The spell will only work for three hours though."

"Why is there always a time constituent?" Ronin grumbled.

"Don't question da magic," Stephanie said making spooking fingers. Devron chuckled behind her but then he turned serious.

"Ronin, I did some digging on your late wife's family tree," he said gravely. Ronin looked at him in surprise but listened. "Her father was one of two Druids who fathered children with nonDruid women."

"Who were these people?" Ronin asked.

"Her father was our new enemy Sephtis," Devron said matter of factly. Everyone gaped at each other.

Ronin gaped at him. His son Tyson was their enemy's grandson?

"But you said there was a second one. Couldn't that have been him?" Ronin asked incredulously.

"No."

"How do you know?" Ronin asked.

"Because the other person to have a child with a Ninjago native was me," he said.

"You have a kid?!" Kai asked incredulously. Ronin's mouth dropped and so did everyone else's.

"Had."

"I-I'm sorry," Kai stammered. "I didn't know."

"It's alright," Devron said. "He isn't dead but banished. He brought it on himself."

"What was his name?" Garmadon asked.

"Clouse."

"What the hell?! Clouse is your son?!" Cole yelled.

"You know him?" Devron asked in a surprised tone. "I had heard he was behind some attacks on you, but I hadn't realized you had met."

"I trained with him," Garmadon said in a surprised tone.

"And he worked for Chen who tried to steal our powers! And he tried to kill us! And he became a snake! He was sent to the cursed realm but escaped! He, Chen, Alita, and Amaya joined up and tried to destroy us! Oh my soul! Stephanie is your granddaughter!" Jay screamed all at once.

"What?!" Devron and Stephanie asked incredulously.

"I thought you were Zane's adopted child?!"

"My mom was Alita and my dad was Clouse!" Stephanie yelled.

"I have a granddaughter?!" Devron said in shock.

The ninja had never seen Devron loose his cool. He was always calm, mysterious, scary, scary magic person as Jay called him.

"It would appear so," Zane said worriedly. He was worried that Devron could take his daughter from him.

"Dude," Stephanie said. "I have a grandpa! Why do you look like your still in your twenties?"

"Because Druids live much longer," Devron said still not knowing what to say about this. "I am very surprised that I have a granddaughter. I had Clouse at a very young age for a Druid and it appears he did the same thing. A Druids life span is about three times as long as normal people. I would've been what you called a teen parent. So technically in your years I'm about thirty. In real years I'm about fifty."

"You won't take her will you," Zane asked worriedly.

"No!" Devron shook his head. "But it's nice to know I have some family."

Stephanie smiled and nodded. "But I thought you knew who my parents were?"

"I knew your mother was Alita," Devron said shaking his head. "I didn't know who your father was. Also I believed my son to be dead. I heard about the problems the ninja had with him. That's when I found out he was alive but banished. I never knew that they knew him that well though."

"Does this mean I can call you Gramps," Stephanie laughed.

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Awwhhhh yyyeeaaaa!" Stephanie shouted.

A/n- I'm back my faithful readers!! Admit it, you did not see that coming! Pllloooottttt tttwwwiiissstttt!! Hope you enjoyed!! -LL_17