Chapter 36-Bye

Kayla's POV: I had no words for what happened with me and Ky. I didn't even bother fighting for us , what's the point ? He doesn't trust me enough ffs 😓I decided to leave the holiday early , I didn't want to be here anymore . When ky left the girls came in but I asked them to leave and I packed everything . Wrote a note explaining why I left and put it on the bed and I left😌I'm on the plane back to USA to live with my dad and brothers I can't be here anymore but mum said I can't live their I have to come back when we get our GCSE results so that's cool.

Jasmi's POV: Kayla was taking so long it was 8pm and we decided to get her so we can eat . I opened the door and she wasn't there 😥
"Guys she's not here !!!"
Christina : look on the bed there's a note
Deve: let me read it
She passed the note to Deve
Deve: hey guys it's Kayla , I just wanted to say thank you for making this holiday great and I love you guys so much but I didn't think I should be here anymore I don't want to make anyone miserable . I'm sorry guys , I'm going home please don't come after me have fun enjoy your holiday , love Kayla 💖
"I can't believe she left 😭, I'm going after her "
Ajay: she doesn't want us to go after her
Jordan: just give her space tbh let her do what she wants to do
"Fine , but this is all Ky's fault !"

The rest of the trip no one really spoke to my , he was with some girl . She was tanned white , with brunette hair and blue eyes . She had a nice thick body with curves at the right places 👌Her name was Nicole. Everyone went home after two weeks and no one has heard from Kayla , Ky and Nicole have been going out every for weeks now cause she moved down to london from New castle.Gcse results day was coming up in 2 days.

Kayla's POV: I've been so miserable but I've tried to get past it I've tried so hard to move on its almost been a month . But ky probably hasn't moved on to another girl yet so we could still get together 😭no we can't 💔 i miss him so much , he was meant to be the one I marry 😓 the father of my children😭 I'm going back to London today and I'm just so scared at what will be there .😓 I waved my dad and my brothers goodbye and my step mum ❤️ as I got into the plane. I plugged my earphones in and played various songs until the pilot said ' we are now arriving to Heathrow airport 🎉'

Authors note: sorry it's short , just can't wait for my birthday in 9 minutes 🎉🎉🎉🎉