Chapter 106

Renae's POV:
tbh I was upset that me and Caleb broke up , but honestly it was going to happen. I saw it coming but I didn't want it to happen , I think I made it worse when I didn't come to his birthday outing. I felt bad that I didn't go , but I was out with Rahem so it's kl. when I saw Caleb with Some girl , nahhhhhh I was upset so I went out with Rahem. But it was really good uno , he's really nice tbh and he's always been there for me 🤔✨  I still have faith for me and Caleb , nah we will get married I'm sure about it , I guess we just need a break.
Anyway after we broke up , I called Rahem. He answered straight away
"Yo B" he said
"hey Rahem" I think he could tell that I was upset because I'm voice was cracking
"What's wrong babes?"
"Nothing really , me and Caleb broke up"
"Why?"
"We've been arguing and that and I guess he got fed up of me" I could feel a tear about to drop
"Aw dw I got you "
"I know "
"Do you have school tomo?"
"No we have a week off"
"Calm , come mine today , I'd come yours but yuno"
I said alright to him and packed a bag , then went downstairs and told mum I was going to Rahems , I wasn't going to lie to her . She told me about how my dad will be upset with me if he finds out where I am but she said she won't say Rahems name. I thanked her and gave her a hug but before I left I went upstairs to Remel's room. I knocked on the door and walked in. He was just on the phone.
"I'll call you back" he said to the person who he was Otp with
"It's okay you guys can talk , I just wanted to say I'm going for a couple days"
He told the person to hold on
"Going where rey?"
"To Rahem's house"
"Wtf? I know you and Caleb broke up but come on"
"Lol I can do as I please , mum said it's fine"
"Hm I don't want you to go , uno Caleb's the one I'm otp with"
"I want to go , and okay? what difference does it make he broke up with me and I'm not gonna cry over him"
"Renae he loves you though"
"I never said I didn't love him , of course I do . I've loved him since we were little kids , Remel I love you aswel right but Rahem is waiting for me "
"Hm alright then but I don't know why you just don't talk to me about everything? You're my twin , we are meant to tell each other everything"
I just stared at him
"Just go man I don't give a fuck about you anymore , I guess you are a fucking hoe . Always with next man wtf?"
A tear rolled down , I just turned around and left. As I ran down the stairs my tears grew more and more. My mum stopped me at the door and asked me what happened I told her to ask her son. Then I left.

Remel's POV:
Okay look I didn't mean to call her a hoe , she's just been acting like one for some time . I was just mad cause I know Caleb loves her yh Ik he broke up with her but still it doesn't mean she should go see Rahem. Yeah I know Caleb was with jasmine but they weren't alone everyone was there and it's cause Renae didn't come. I got back on the phone with Caleb.
"Did you hear all of that?"
"Yeah man , you didn't need to say that cause now look"
"Yeah I know bruv"
"Remember that's your twin , you should be on her side and not mine no matter what"
"Since when did you become wise ?"
"Learnt a few things from Renae , just let her be with Rahem , I might go out with Jasmine anyway so"
"Rah you're gonna do my sister like that?"
"Nah don't be a good brother now , safe g"
"Safe"

Nah I felt hella bad now😧 but I know she won't talk to me atm so imma leave her.

Renae's POV: I went and got the 279 , I honestly didn't care anymore. I know he didn't mean it, well I can only hope. Anyway I was fed up of being upset so I put my head ones in and just banged out music in my ears. First song on my playlist was by my husband drake 👫😍 his new song ' One Dance ' legit in love with that song.
When I got to Eddy I then got another bus to totty. As I approached my stop there was hella man ‼️ Shitden and they were hella peng still. I picked up my duffer bag and got off the bus , I looked around and didn't see Rahem so I called him.
"Yo b , I'm by the chicken shop"
Then heh just hung up imagine the check. Anyway I walked towards the chicken shop. Bare man preeing me unooo. I got to the chicken shop and said excuse me a couple times so everyone could move. I saw Rahem , Jono and Omari. I walked towards them , Rahem stood up and gave me a hug , it acc made me feel good it was a tight warm hug.
Omari and jono waved at me. I sat down next to Rahem.
"Yo Rahem is this your ting" some guy asked ngel he was sexy
"I'm not a "ting" " I replied
"Shitden she has a mouth to her" another guy said
"Alright then Rahem is this your girl" the boy corrected himself
"Much better and no I'm not his girl"
"Yet" Omari said , I gave him that look "Okay okay sorry Renae"
I learnt that the guy that asked if I was Rahem's ting is called Tyler and the one which said I have a mouth to me is called Jeremiah and I learnt they all have roadman names but I'm fully gonna call them by there "government name" Lool. We all talked for abit and I made a few snaps with all of them and I got a squad picture with them lol I was fully the only girl and I captioned it 'Gang gang🔪🔫💉then I posted it on snapchat. Legit felt apart of the family already.
"Ay Renae if you ever need something we got you"Tyler said
"Yeah you're family b" Omari said
"Fr" everyone exclaimed
"Lol you're probably more than family to Rahem" Jono said , everyone laughed and Rahem told us to Shurup , he looked annoyed still. I went and sat on his lap and kissed his check.
"And I got you" I said and he smiled

A/n ~ what do you guys think of this ??!!
Rahem and Renae ???
Caleb and Jasmine ??

S/o to WAVEY_CESS she helped me with a few things xx