Chapter 120

Reina' POV: so summer had started. Year 9 is over 🎉 year 9 has been a good year tbh like it's taught me so much , but I can't wait for year10 and I can't wait to enjoy my holiday , so we are all going on holiday together but with our parents.
Our older siblings have gone on holiday already hopefully that will be us next year ☺️ we are going L.A though😌
Everything was already packed and put in the car , we just had to get ready so we can go .
My phone started flashing indicating it was about to ring, seconds later it came up with ' Bae 💘🔐🔑calling'
I answered it quickly.
"Morning baby girl , princess , sugar , sexy"
He said making me giggle
"Morning baby"I said shyly
"You alright princess ?"
"Yeah I'm okay baby , how about you?"
"I'm great babes , are you ready for our holiday?"
"Yeah I am , are you?"
"Of course princess , spending time with you is going to be great"
I started giggling again
"Aww you are so cute princess"
"Stop it" I said shyly
We soon got off the phone , since we all had to leave , we were all going to meet at the airport.
I made a few snaps of the journey to the airport🎉we played bare songs.
I think I want to be a singer uno🤔 or a basketball player 😊
Which ever comes my way🎉

Aiden's POV: we arrived at the airport and everyone was here , I went to my princess and gave her a hug . I said wagwan to the squad and we all borded the plane✈️ .
I sat next to my baby of course❤️I decided to make a snap of us
*Recording*
"Princess?"
"Yeah " she said whilst smiling bare
" I love you"
"I love you too"
Then I kissed her on her check
*Stop Recording*

She blushed bare and she stared smiling I could tell she got shy after that.
I held her hand tight
"Reina you are so beautiful"
"Thank you baby , you are very handsome"
"Thanks babe but only when I have you with me i look good "
She started blushing and giggling
She's so cute man
That's my baby
Not letting no next man try take her
Never letting go of her.

Reece's POV: So obviously I sat next to my baby Caitlyn, that's my girl man.
She fell asleep on me and she looks so peaceful and so cute I made a snap of her and captioned it ' That's my world🌎🔐' .
I'm so happy we are on holiday and together aswel it's the best thing ever and however our parents aren't letting us stay in the same room although they know we will in the end.

Jacob's POV: No one understands how happy I am that Tianna was allowed to come on holiday with us 😊😊 Her parents went Barbados. Tyrone went on holiday with Renae and alla that.
Tianna was making snaps of us and they were cute 💘
I shouted myself out on her snap and I told everyone she's taken so they can skeet 🙂

James' POV: Crystal is everything I've ever wanted tbh , she's so perfect like I think I'm in love with her , she's a girl version of me😭❤️ she likes basketball and she's goofy and doesn't take things seriously ☺️ she always knows when I'm joking and that's good cause I buss a lot of jokes that might annoy her but she's calm with them. So happy I'm going on holiday with my babygirl.
I made a snap of her
*Recording*
"Crystal"
She looked up and started being stupid which caused me to laugh
She started laughing aswel
"Ah I love you b"
"I love you too baby boy"
*Stop recording*
I captioned it 'When you see her , you see me🌎💍'