Chapter 93

Caleb's POV: I was so pissed off ffs! So she couldn't return my calls but she could make snaps with a couple roadmen? I'm I a dickhead🤔. Nah my anger was growing yet I didn't want to be angry at her cause of what just happened. Like she's still my babygirl but you don't do them tings. Atleast text me or something😴so I know you are alright ffs✌🏾️i went upstairs to Remel's room and got my hoody and my shoes and school bag. As I got my things Remel came in.
"You leaving bro?"
"Ye"
"Why?"
"Need to go yard inhit"
"Hm don't believe you but safe"
"Oright safe"
And I left.
That guy Rahem seems abit to fond of Renae and I'm not liking it😴.

3days later

I haven't spoken to Renae I just needed time on my ones to process all this shit. I've seen her lately with that Rahem guy on her snap like wtf😓. I'm still her man! We haven't broken up we are still together. Why does it hurt me more than it hurts her? I really didn't feel like school today so I thought to go to out Basketball club instead to practice then I thought of going training.
I got out of bed done my hygiene , went downstairs
"Mum? , can I go basketball club today?"
"Yeah sure"
"Afterwards I'm going training tonight aswel mum"
"Alright , I'll call your school and tell them you won't be in"
"Thanks mum"
"Why you missing school?" Dad said walking into the kitchen
"Basketball"
"Valid reason oright , have fun ye?"
"Alright dad"

I went back upstairs and got my stuff. I then left the house and made a snap walking to the bus stop and captioned it 'lol no school for me✌🏾' then posted it. Bare people popped up asking me why I'm not coming in but I aired everyone expect Remel.
Remel💯: Yo why aren't you coming in?
Caleb🔪: Don't feel like it so going basketball
Remel💯: You know you have to talk to her soon
Caleb🔪: Idek she seems to have moved on inhit
Remel💯: nah , they aren't nothing . She likes only and you're too stupid of realise
Caleb🔪: safe
Remel💯: dpmo it's not that deep , she's hurting man and I'm not liking seeing my twin so upset 🤔low just talk to her
Caleb🔪: Hm I don't want her to be upset , Hm oright

Amirah's POV : Renae has been so upset these past few days. She's heart broken. Like I know they haven't broken up but it's been days it honestly looks like they have. I don't like seeing my bestfriend like this it hurts me . She's been with Rahem a lot , I honestly don't know why. She hasn't even talked to me properly and that hurts , since I'm her bestfriend . Me and Remel are trying to get them to talk cause this just isn't right tbh.

I walked to bae and Renae's house. As I reached the door Remel opened the door.
He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug
"Hey baby" he said
"Hey"
Then Renae came out and gave me a slight smile and started walking infront of me and Remel. It was a silent journey as we didn't want to act all cute and Renae is on her own. Just wouldn't be right tbh.
We got to school and Renae went straight to the library as me and Remel went to form.
We walked in and sat with the squad.
"Where's Renae?" Jaida asked
"Library" I sighed
"Where's Caleb?"Aiden asked
"He's not coming in"Remel said
"Oh rah"

A/n - chapter isn't that interesting
Vote
&
Comment

What do you think should happen next ?