Chapter 99

Renae's POV: I hadn't really seen Caleb today since he's been doing basketball the whole day 😪💔miss him . I've been with Tyrone most of the day. Anyway it was home time and I was packing my things up from textiles and Tyrone came and waited for me at the door.
I grabbed my stuff and walked out with him
"Hey ty"
"Hey rey , you Alrighht ?"
"Yeah wbu?"
"Yeah , how was textiles b ?"
"It was good thanks , how was ict "
"It was good I guess"
"Well that's good" I said whilst smiling at him
As we walked out of the school gates , Caleb and Remel were waiting.
Remel came and gave me a hug
"Hey twin you alright ?"
"Yeah I am how was basketball?"
"Really good thanks Renny"
"No problem Remmy Boy"
"How was your day?"
"It was good thanks"
Then Caleb came to me and put his arms around my waist and kissed me
"Missed you princess"
"Missed you too "
"Tyrone it's okay I'll take her home"
"Baby , me and Tyrone need to do a art project together for 2weeks so I need to go home with him"
I felt him go tense and give Tyrone that look🤔
"Ite bye"
"Why you mad ?"
"I'm not mad , have fun "
He gave me a hug and left with the squad
Me and Tyrone walked to the park and started taking plenty of images for this homework , they all came out really nicely.
2 hours later
"It's getting late b let's go"
"Okay , do you want to come to mine so we can edit them?"
"Yeah sure rey"
"We can also make some food cause I'm bare hungry wbu ty?"
"Yeah I am "
He playfully punched my arm and I exaggerated the pain and we just laughed as we got on the bus to my house. We made a few snaps and laughed so much , nah he makes me laugh bare tbh. We got off at my house and walked the rest of the way. We got to my house and I unlocked the door.
"RENAE!" My dad shouted
"Yes?"
"Where have you been! And why are you with this boy?"
"Art project"
"Renae Caleb's been here waiting for you"
"Dad I was doing my project and Tyrone is my partner why are you so annoyed ?!"
"Don't raise your voice at me Renae!"
"What the fuck?!!"
"Excuse me? Watch what comes out of your mouth!"
"Shut up!"
"That's it give me your phone , and everything electronic and you're grounded for 2months . I don't want you to see this boy"
"Fuck sake what's wrong with you!"
I turned to Tyrone and said " I think you should go "
"Yeah we can do the photoshop tomorrow at school or yeah"
"Yeah , bye ty"
"Bye rey" he said whilst leaving
I looked at my dad and just gave him a straight face and pushed past him to my room.

Kayla's POV:
"Ky you see what you've done ?"
"Wdym?"
"All she was doing was working on her assignment and you made the boy go home are you mad?"
"Kayla there are too many boys in her life makes her look like a fucking hoe"
"And they all either have girls or are just her friends , how can you call her a hoe , your own daughter "
"You're acting like I told her not to see any boys "
"Hm alright then." I said walking away
"Why you mad ?!"
"You just humiliated your daughter infront of her friend , you're taking everything away from her , you told her not to see the boy she's doing an art project with . Wtf?"

Remel's POV: me and Caleb were in my room playing GTA when we heard the front door open and my dad shouting. We started listening and he was shouting at Renae 😨 rah that's actually mad he's never shouted at her. She's daddy's princess . Fully took all her stuff uno and told her she's grounded Na that's a stretch. We heard Renae coming up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door.

"I'm going to talk to her" I said

He nodded  . I got up and went to the door. I knocked on her door and there was no answer. I opened the door and She was laying on her bed crying. Aw man.
I went and sat on her bed and rubbed her back
"Renny , what's wrong?"
She slowly got up and looked at me
"Dad thinks I'm a hoe"
"No he doesn't"
"He does when I was coming upstairs I heard him tell mum" she burst out crying
"You aren't s hoe though , I think it's just cause a lot of boys are around you"
"So you agree with him , you think I'm a hoe too"
"No I don't "
"I think I just make everyone's lives miserable , I shouldn't be here"
"Renae no you don't , you bring happiness to our lives"
She laid on her bed again and I kissed her check and left