52~ Sorry

Kayla's POV: today was the day of the ultrasound .I got out of bed and went to do my hygiene , as I stepped into the bathroom I looked down at my stomach , it's grown so much .
" this is my bug" I said Rubbing my stomach
I can't believe this uno, Ky came behind me and held onto my stomach from the back.
Ky"Soon we're going to be parents kays"

"I can't wait , I love you so much ky"

Ky"I love you too kays"

I went and had a shower whilst ky went downstairs to make some breakfast.

Ky's POV: tbh I'm scared that I'm not gone be a great father but honestly I'm going to try and try my best cause this is the girl I've always wanted since I was 15 , now I got her I can't ever loose her ❤️ I decided to make some bacon , eggs and beans and also toast on the side for breakfast, I made abit extra for my twin babys although Kayla thinks it's just a boy , I don't .

I put everything on the table and Kayla came downstairs wearing her Nike blue tracksuit and her blue converses, she looks so good 😍.
"Breakfast is served beautiful "

Kay"whys there so much?"

"For my twin babies in here" I said rubbing her stomach

Kays" it's a boy ky , I'm not having twins"

"We'll see now eat up so we can leave"

****
Jasmines POV: Me and Deve haven't spent any time together since his basketball career took off , like I mean I see him but it's like he's never here so busy. And I don't think he's going to enjoy the news I have for him , maybe I should just leave now , so he doesn't have to drop his career for us😔 I started packing my bags them felt a sharp pain in my stomach , I hurried to the bathroom and vomited a lot . I then cleaned everything and continued packing😓then the door opened.
Deve"Jas- why are you packing ?"

"Deve I'm sorry but I don't want to be in the way of your career anymore"

Deve "your not in the way jas"

" I am , I just want you to do well and I don't want to put another problem on you"

Deve" another problem? What was the first ?"

"Getting married to me😔I'm not good enough for you"

Deve" Jasmine I love you , you'll always be first in my life , but why what's sparked this off ?"

"I'm pregnant ....."