Chapter 144

Reina's POV: honestly I didn't know what to say. Well it would be my first time not being forced into sex , it would be my first time having sex with someone I want and love , it would be my first time not getting raped. He just looked at me and i just cried I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry , I'm not good enough" I let out , he just looked at me "so you've beat before?" He asked "yes but not how you're looking at it" I replied , he just looked at me in disbelief I honestly didn't know what to say anymore. I didn't want to tell him yet , in-fact I didn't know if I was ever going to tell him it's such a sensitive topic. "So what was it like then? I'm baft Reina" he said "I ca-n't" I started to say as my voice broke. He looked at me and then the bell rang , he kissed my cheek and left. He seemed really annoyed but I know I'm going to have to tell him , he's my boyfriend and he's the only boy I've ever loved. I love him. Honestly but will he want me now? If he knows I've been raped countless times , will he still want to be with me? I just cried and cried I didn't even move after he left. Then I heard footsteps and looked up. Dylan. He rushed over as soon as he realised I was crying. And he just held me and hugged me tight. Which is what I just needed right now but from Aiden. "What's wrong ?" He asked worriedly "I haven't told Aiden about.." I stopped and he continued for me "what happened to you in brum?" He said , I nodded. "You don't need to tell him if you're not ready Reina" Dylan said "I know but I love him , and he's just found out that I'm not a virgin and he doesn't seem happy but obviously he doesn't know that's why I need to tell him"  I let out " tell who what?" I heard Reece say , he walked over and he looked so pissed off " Reina why you still out? Mum got a call that you weren't in lesson and I had to leave my training to come look for you , to see you with this guy? Imagine if aiden was with me?" His words pierced me. I got up and started walking away "Reina wtf is up with you today, you're my twin you're meant to tell me these things wtf man"  Reece continued saying. "Reina do you want me to come with you?"Dylan asked "no wtf man that's my twin" Reece said "fam I know way more things about your twin than you know so stfu"Dylan said whilst getting up in Reece's face and pushed Reece. Reece sent one punch to Dylan's face and they started fighting. I tried to stop the fight and Dylan accidentally punched me. I staggered back , my nose was bleeding. Reece got up and came to me. It was bleeding uncontrollably. Dylan tried to get close to me but I didn't let him. I ran to the front of school and Reece ran after me. Then I just felt nothing.

Reece's POV: FAM I don't care of it was an accident or not , he fucking laid his hands on my twin. Fam I don't think I've ever been so angry in my life. I tried to help Reina but she wouldn't let me. She started running away and sent one more blow to Dylan's face then I ran after her. To see her on the ground with hella blood still coming out of her nose. I immediately called the ambulance. I picked her up and held her. I called Remel and he came out and he was HELLA pissed off when I told him what happened. Fam I didn't even want to call Aiden until I'd calmed down. Remel called mum and dad and they are going to meet us at the hospital. The ambulance finally came took her. Me and Remel got in his car. Fam. Fam. Fam. My fucking twin. I kept quiet during the whole car journey to the hospital. I had to keep my anger inside from now on. Because it's not pretty when I release it. We got to north Middlesex, and I ran in as fast as I could. "Hi hello how can I help you" the assistant said "my twin just came in , Reina Matthews" I said breathlessly "One moment sir" she said whilst typing the details in. "Your parents are in the waiting room for room 12" she said and me and Remel dashed to find room 12. We found our mum and dad there , mum was crying and dad said was comforting her. I went to my mum and gave her a hug. I explained what happened. And they were all confused in the what Reina was hiding. "But she will tell everyone when she's ready not when you're ready" mum said , which was true none of us should have pushed her but I don't know now. It's been a good 1 hour , my phone started ringing and it was "Aiden👊🏽💉" . Boy I was trying to ignore having to tell him. "Yo" I said "fam what happened to my girlfriend?" He said "bro come northmid and I'll explain because if I tell you whilst you're still near school someone's dying" I said and he agreed and made his way. 
"Friends and family of Reina Matthews?" The doctor called out , we all rushed over . He asked to speak to my parents first. Me and Remel sat back down , then Aiden came in. I told him what room and he came through. He spudded me and Remel and sat down. "So wagwan for my girlfriend" he asked trying to be calm. Me and Remel shared a look. "So I went looking for her , found her with Dylan , think they were talking about you she was saying she needs to tell you what happened to her or something then Dylan got mad mouthy with me and then had the cheek to push me , so obviously I started fucking him up. Reina basically got in the crossfire" I stopped I could tell that Aiden was getting heated "continue" Aiden said. "Calm but you're not touching him after I tell you what happened" I said and he just looked at me then he agreed. "He thought it was me and punched her. He obviously realised after it was too late , then Reina started bleeding , like fam uncontrollably, as if she's been hurt to that extent before , then she started running and I found her she had passed out" I finally let out. Fam Aiden was shaking and a tear fell from his face. I don't think I've ever seen him this mad. Luckily my parents came out. The doctor said we can go see her and that she will be fine. My parents had already seen her so they left us go in. Me and Remel stood one side and Aiden the other. We all just stood their in silence then after a while we were back in the waiting room. Remel left to go see Amirah . "Mum" I said "yes baby" she replied "what did the doctor want to speak to you and dad about?" I asked "we need to talk to Reina first about it before we tell everyone else" my dad said "but I'm her twin?" I said "and I'm her husband" aiden said "no matter how important you both are to her , we as the parents need to talk to her first and she needs to be comfortable in telling you both after we talk to her don't force it"my dad said. We just nodded but honestly it can't be that bad right?

Renae's POV: so I had so much work to do , it's abit hard because I just get sent the work and I have to basically teach myself which I guess I can do but it's hard honestly. But anything so the paparazzi don't catch me outside. Man I really wanted to go to the hospital to see Reina , she's my baby sister and the fact that something happened to her breaks my heart but I can't imagine how Reece and Aiden feel because boy. So I was just laying on my bed thinking when I got a call from "babydaddy🌎" I quickly answered. "Hello"I said "hey princess you hungry?" Caleb said "omg yes I'm starving"I said "what you want to eat?" He said "McDonald's" I said then there was a knock downstairs "hold on baby someone's at the door"I said "alright princess" he replied. I went down opened the door whilst making sure my stomach wasn't on show. Someone was holding flowers and had one hand behind their back. "Um hello?" I said and the person took the flowers down "CALEB" I smiled and jumped on him and he gave me my McDonald's "but huh? You just" I started saying "Renae I've known you all my life, I knew you wanted McDonald's" he said whilst putting me down. I gave him a kiss and we went inside. He put the food on the counter and we both sat across from each other. He kept smiling at me and I kept blushing "babeee what you smiling at" I asked "you princess , I'm just realising even more how lucky I am to have you , like I fucked up before but look how everything worked out between us baby" he said which made me smile. " I know honestly and now we have a baby on it's way can you believe that , because I honestly can't" I said "time has really gone Uno it's so mad , but I'm so happy I've got you" he said and I leaned over and gave him a kiss. "So baby names ? What you thinking ?" I asked " I've got a few I was thinking about" he said , nodded " if it's a girl Danielle or if it's a boy Devon" he said "so are our kids going to have the same letter ? Loool like what our parents done to us , if so alright if we are doing D then for a girl I actually like Danielle but for a boy Daniel , De'lante , De'jon" I said "okay okay I see you , okay De'lante and De'jon go together it's nice" he said and I smiled. " baby this food is hella nice , so what if we have twins?" I said "ofc it's nice you love your McDonald's and I don't mind twins it will be a handful but look at how you and Remel turned out" he said. We started watching a movie afterwards. Then Amirah and Remel came . Amirah came and gave me a hug , she seemed upset so I went upstairs to my room with her and closed the door. "What's up bestie?" I asked and she started crying I hugged her tight which was hard because of our baby bumps. " I can't do this pregnancy thing , Renae I don't know how you're so strong , I don't like how my body is changing , I'm constantly sick I don't want it anymore" she let out "amirah honestly I'm struggling but my mum and Caleb are my support system , if you feel this way talk to your mum and Remel honestly , but obviously I'm here too but your mum more because she's gone through it before" I advised her "okay that's true sigh I just don't know what Remel will say , I want to be a perfect girlfriend" she said "no ones perfect but he's not going to condemn you because you're struggling he's going to be there for you even more and struggle with you and I know if he could take your pain onto himself he would" I reassured her , she gave me a tight hug then we went back downstairs.

Remel's POV: honestly I knew something was up with my baby but you know when you don't want to be annoying so you sort of brush it off. I felt like she'll tell me when she's ready and hopefully her talk with Renae has made her ready because honestly I want to be there for Amirah as much as possible. When they came back down , I took amirah by the hand and lead her back upstairs to my room. I told her so sit on the bed and I say next to her. I held both her hands and looked her deep into her big brown eyes. "amirah , what's up babygirl , talk to me" I calmly said "I don't think I'm good enough for you" she said , those words alone just broke my heart like wtf? "Why ? Why do you feel like this baby" I said "to be honest , I'm struggling a lot , I just can't adjust to the changes in my body , I'm 17 Remel and I'm pregnant this is so hard , I have no idea what to do sometimes"she said "princess why didn't you tell me you felt like this? I'm here for you all the time , always no matter what , I'm down for you , I'm here to help as much as I can , to strength you as much as I can also" I said ..