Chaptee 116

Renae's POV: It's been a few days since all that happened. I've just been thinking a lot more and focusing on my exams. Believe our exams our in a few weeks. It's all mad tbh.
I love Caleb honestly but I want to see that he loves me . I want him to show me how much he loves me uno. Well I got up and down my hygiene. I moved back to Kingsmead✨ I went downstairs and had breakfast.

Remel's POV: So Renae and Caleb both told me wagwan , I think they should just get back together but I know Renae is cautious. I know she wants him to show her how much he loves her. And he's going to. Just wait on it.
I was ready so I made a couple snaps. Then I went downstairs. "Morning everyone" I said , they all replied && I ate some breakfast and me and Renae left.

Reina's POV: Our year9 exams are coming up soon😩 We've handed in our options. I picked.
Geography
Music
Food tech
I'm really passionate about singing😳But no one really knows. I like to keep that a secret. I've wrote a few songs.
Anyway me and Reece got in the car cause dad wanted to drop us. "How are things with Aiden?"My dad asked , I got instantly shy "they are fine"I replied. My dad and Reece started laughing. "How bout you Reece , how's things with Caitlyin?" He asked , "they are calm"Reece replied . "Remember you lots can start dealing in year10 but no sex"dad said. We both nodded. Dad started playing music and I started singing along....

Reece's POV:
Rah
Wow
Omd
Reina can sing BAREEEES. I looked at my dad and he even looked shocked. "Reina you can sing bares"I said. She got all quiet "I was singing out loud?"she questioned. I nodded "why have you never sung to us before?"Dad asked her , "I don't know I just never thought I could"she responded. We all talked for abit then we arrived at school.
We said goodbye to dad and walked in the hall. We got to form and said hey to everyone and we both sat down. "REINA CAN SING GUYS"I shouted so the whole squad could here. "REECE!" Reina said. Everyone looked shocked and looked at Reina. "Fr baby?"Aiden said to Reina. They all asked her to sing for them but she was too shy . I guess me and dad were the first people she's ever sang in front of.

Lunch ~
Tyrone's POV: We were all jamming outside during lunch. When Jasmine and he squad came outside and started approaching us. She looked at Renae. "So you moved back? "Jasmine questioned "yeah I did .. So?"Renae replied. "Well I'm not finished with you , heck no I didn't even get started" Jasmine said . "Jasmine don't go near her" Remel said . "Lol why the fuck should I listen to you " Jasmine said. "I swear down if you touch her imma get involved and shits gonna go down"Amirah said. Jasmine and her friends started laughing.
Caleb wasn't even here . Ooooo he was getting his lunch at this point.

Caleb's POV: I had gone to get my lunch from canteen but then I decided to turn back , something wasn't right , I ran back outside to see Jasmine fighting Renae. And then that's when my heart broke. She pulled out a knife and stabbed her on the side. WTF. I ran and ran I pulled Jasmine off of her and fully punched her and shit. I went to Renae and looked at her. I ripped off my shirt and used it as a bandage on her wound. Everyone went and called the ambulance and the teachers. Remel went and called his parents.

I looked into her eyes and carried her. "Renae I love you so much , everything is going to be okay baby "I said to her . She was just in shock. But managed to say "I love you too Caleb" . I couldn't believe this was happening . I carried her to the ambulance and they wouldn't let me go with her 😭💔. I broke down in tears . "My parents said we should all take 491 to north mid , come  Caleb"Remel said. He gave me a bro hug then we routed.
My heart hurt
This was pain
My phone started vibrating it was 'Rahem‼️ ' I answered it
"What the fuck happened to her ?!"he questioned
I told him everything
"I swear imma get Jasmine fucked up! "He said , I told him I'll fill him in if anything happens.
Why God?
Why her?
Whyyyy?
I started to pray and pray as we got to the hospital. I just couldn't comprehend. Why would this happen to her .
It should've been me I should've been there to protect her the whole time....

A/n ~ wow this was intense....
Vote and Comment
Love all of you x