Chapter 109

Reina's POV: So today was Monday and I had a p.e exam today. Like I'm really lazy but yet am one of the fastest in my year. Anyway I got up and done my hygiene I then got dressed. Afterwards I got my duffer bag and went to Reece's room to see if he was ready.
I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. I walked in and he was tying his shoe lace. He said GoodMorning and I also said it. He grabbed his bag and we went downstairs. I think Renae had just left cause the door had been shut. I miss her tbh , the old her that tried to make me girly🔪😂
Anyway we had some breakfast then dad dropped us to school. When we arrived there was hella people shouting and that.
The new girl Jasmine was going on and on I wasn't listening until."Imma fuck Renae up watch me"she said . Ho my gosh I was Hoping that this girl was bloofinnnn. I turned to Reece and he just signalled for me to carry on walking. Then I heard "isn't that Renae's little brother and sister ?" I turned around "yes" I said. They just looked at me and walked away. Best walk away 😂 rubbish and nonsense what type of fuckery.
Anyway I went to class and sat down with squad. I said hey to all of them. I sat next to potential bae🤗‼️ Shitden he smelled so good. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead🙂I got mad butterflies which caused me to sit up straight.
"What ?" He questioned "don't do that you give me maud butterflies" I whispered. He chuckled and brought me close to him. "Aw look at these two " Caitlyin said "trust they might aswel go out now " Tianna said. I just giggled and buried my head in his chest and they all cooed. I love how my friends act like this it's so cute honestly. My friends are jokes tbh. They started to snap us and we both just covered our faces🤗. Even took pictures imagine and we are in school. Lol why I'm I acting like I care I take pictures in class all the time. "Show me the pictures or videos" I said whilst getting up. They passed us their phones. "They are cute honestly" I said "yeah cause you are in them b" aiden said making me blush🙂

Aiden's POV
After school
So we all decided to come to my house after school since we usually go to Reece and Reina's yard. I helped my baby's hand as we walked down to my yard. Everyone was in their own pairs. It's cute tbh. How we all date someone within the squad. Anyway we got to my door and I unlocked it.
I walked into the living room and gave my mum a hug.
"Hey baby"she said "how was school?"
"You good mum? && it was ite"
"Yeah I am , hi darlings"
"Hey Jillian" they all said
"There's food in the kitchen if you are all hungry ? I made jollof rice and stew"as soon as she said that they all ran into the kitchen expect Reina she respects herself 😌 yet I could tell that she wanted to go get some so I told her to go get some for me aswel. She laughed and went. Her laugh is so cute man. I sat next to my mum. "You really like her don't you ?" Mum asked "yeah I do mum , she's going to be my wife" I said "aww honey just wait a few months and you can be together okay" she said I nodded and Reina came in with my food and hers. She then went back and got us drinks. Then sat down next to me. "Thank you Reina" I said "your welcome" she replied and smiled.
My mum said she was going out for abit to go meet my dad cause he is shopping for his trip to New York for basketball. So the whole squad came in the living room. Before my mum went they all thanked her for the food. My polite niggas💯. As we ate we just all talked and that. Afterwards we acc washed the dishes imagine.
Then we decided to watch a movie.
"Yo what movie " I asked "saw" Reece says "no man"Reina shouted. "Aw b dw I'm here if you get scared"I said "no no I'm going home if you lot watch it"Renae said whilst getting up "no babygirl you aren't going" I said pulling her down to my lap and wrapping my arms around her waist , she tried to get me to let go but it didn't work , so she just gave up. "Fine I'll watch it but if I get scared it's you have to deal with me" she said. All the other girls cuddled up to their man. And Reina cuddled next to me❤️ my baby dhat. I posted a snap of me and her and captioned it ' my princes and dhat😍❤️👑'

A/n~ what do you guys think??