Chapter 107

1 week later

Rahem's POV: so Renae stayed at my yard the whole week . We didn't have sex dw , we didn't do nothing sexual. I don't want to do anything with her until she's over Caleb. I feel like she's the only girl I actually respect expect my mum but uno. I used to just use girls for head or something but Renae is different. Lol she got me caught up in feelings😧.  Believe I decided to go to school for the whole day today. Lol I usually just end up bunking but Renae's acc been helping me and the rest of the mandem.
So it's Monday morning and I decided to drop Renae at her school.
We both went and done our hygiene✨
She got changed into her uniform and I got changed into mine. We went downstairs and my mum was having tea and reading the newspaper. I went and gave her a hug.
"Morning mum" I said "morning Rahem " she said , Renae also said morning and I told my mum im going to drop Renae off at school then I was going to go school ' "you are going to school?!" She questioned with excitement. I nodded and she thanked Renae for helping me get back on track.
We soon left and I held her hand as we walked to the bus stop. She made a snap of us and captioned it 'look who's dropping me to school👫❤️'
When we got to the bus stop the whole squad was there in uniform aswel . Rahh💸
I went and spudded the squad and Renae went and said hey to them. We all got on the bus , they went straight to school I went and dropped Renae off. We got to her school and I pulled her close and kissed her forehead and told her to have a good day.

Renae's POV: when he pulled me close it gave me butterflies. I said bye to him and I'll see him after school. He said he's going to come pick me up. Before he left I pulled him back. "Don't get into trouble please" I said "I'll try b" he replied. I pouted. "Okay okay I won't babes , stop pouting"  I smiled and gave him another hug and kissed his check. Then I walked into the school and walked into the dorm room.
The whole squad was there and the same girl which was on Caleb's snap🙂. Lol she took my seat. Fr? The squad looked at me then looked at the girl. I just went and sat at the back on the other side of the class.
"Renae come sit her" Remel shouted
"Lol Caleb's new ting took my seat so" I said
"New ting?? Have you been hanging out with roadmen to be saying ting?" Tyrone questioned
"Yeah man"
"Rah you seem like you've changed bare in a week" Amirah said
"Ok" I replied
"Renae what's the matter ?" Amirah said again
"Lol nothing I'm bare happy"
"Come back home" Remel said
"Lol no , I thought I was a hoe to you? Why should I come back like wtf?"
"You called her a hoe??!" Amirah said "wtf  Remel she's your twin"
"Lol mirah it's fine , don't get mad at him for saying that to me . I don't want to be blamed for breaking you up"
"And you are my bestfriend " mirah said
"Are you upset that Caleb chose me and left you ? Babes just leave him be init , he obviously didn't like you if he can drop you that quick, honestly I don't see what he saw in you , like you are pretty but rah i wouldn't want to be with you "the girl said
I got mad reel quick oh my gosh. But I left it I sat down and started doing my work.
"Lol she's scared , to say something . Go get raped man" she said to me
Everyone went quiet. I looked at Caleb. I thought he was going to defend me , but he didn't So I just got up and left. I started crying and crying I ran down into the girls toilets. I leaned back on the wall and slid back down holding my knees. Someone walked into the toilet and just hugged me close. I cried and cried on their chest.
"Renae I'm sorry she said that , i know we broke up but that's not the reason everything she said wasn't true. I'm not even going out with her Renae. Look I love you but obviously need some time. I'll tell her to stop everything she's doing please don't feel replaced okay. No one can ever replace you okay no matter what happens"
I just kept quiet

A/n ~ what do ya'll think??
What do you think of Jasmine ?