Chapter 79

Renae's POV: we could all hear mum and dad shouting and crying. I looked at Remel with tears in my eyes.
"It's fine Renae , parents argue" he said
"Not our parents , it's rare" I said
"She's right , mum and dad never fight" Reece said
"But we don't know if they are acc arguing or something happened" Reina said
"I just hope everything is okay"
We all decided to go to our rooms , I changed and got into bed but I couldn't sleep, so I decided to call Caleb.
*phone call* [23:33pm]
"Baby?" I said
"Hm" he said
"Oh sorry did I wake you , I can go if you wan-"
"No baby it's fine , what's on your mind"
"I think my parents were arguing and I just don't know what to do "
"Every couple argues , we are gonna have disagreements along the way but aslong as we stay together we will be fine baby"
"I guess your right it's just I can't sleep now , I hope they are fine"
"Want me to come over?"
"No it's fine it's really late and I don't want you to get in trouble"
"Baby you only live a street away from me , I'm coming"
"Okay"

-10 minutes later-

Caleb called and said he's outside my room , I opened the balcony of my room and he came inside. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back . He took off his shirt and left his jogging bottoms on .We both got in my bed and I Laid my head on his chest as we cuddled.
"You warm?" He asked
"Yeah I am" I said
He kissed my forehead
"Goodnight beautiful"
"Goodnight handsome"
And we fell asleep.

Kayla's POV: I couldn't sleep😒. Ky went downstairs to sleep . I could just think of the words he said to me.
*******************
"It's time to get over it Kayla , stop thinking about him, do you still love him or something, I should be asking you if you're cheating"
"How could you say that to me" more tears formed
He looked so angry but as I began to cry again his face changed and I could see the sadness and regret in his eyes. He tried to come close to me but I pushed him away.
"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean that" he said
I ignored him and cried and cried until I fell asleep. Before that he took his pillow and went downstairs.
**********
I kept replaying that in my mind, I went downstairs and made a cup of tea to see ky making some for his self , but then made me one too😣we didn't say a word to each other

He gave me mine and I went upstairs and just sat on my bed and started thinking about things. Maybe it's time to move om...Maybe I should just forget it fully ... But it's so hard. But I can do it I guess... Need to keep my marriage together😣

After drinking my tea , I put my mug to one side and fell asleep.

Ky's POV: I was too hard on her, I didn't mean what I said I was just trying to help but obviously that didn't work out. I know when I'm angry or annoyed I say things I don't mean and that's exactly what I done. I don't think things through I just say things. I couldn't sleep and I now know that she couldn't sleep either as we both went to get some tea to help us sleep. She looked so upset 😒I just can't live with myself knowing how upset I made her. Her eyes were puffy and she had tear stains all over. It literally broke my heart 💔 she's my world😭.
I looked at my wedding ring then looked at the pictures of us all over the living room😪. I cried😞I really cried. I don't cry , it's hard for me to cry but I cried.