Chapter 115

Renae's POV: So I was in my room and my phone started ringing , Rahem was calling me😊 I picked up the phone.
"Hey baby" I said , "Yo Ren we need to talk"he said which made me abit shook🤔 "talk about what?"I said
"We need to talk in person I'm not doing this over the phone b" he said and which I replied with an okay. I told him we can meet at Ponders and he agreed to that.
I got up and changed into my shorts and tank top and I placed my sandels on cause the weather was doing bits😍
It was bare sunny.
Watch when it becomes bare cold. English weather is bipolar as fuck.
I grabbed my keys and also tied my hair into a ponytail and left. Obviously I told my parents where I was going and that.
I walked down my road and to tesco. When I got there Rahem was already there. He looked so stressed. I went up to him and went in for a hug but he didn't accept it. I instantly got worried scared and everything.
I looks into his eyes but he pulled away. "What's wrong?"I asked him "Renae I love you so much and all , you've taught me a lot in life and how I should do good in school but I feel as if I'm holding you back from being with Caleb-"he stated saying . I interrupted him and said "Rahem I love you aswel , you aren't stopping me from anything I want to be with you" he moved the bit of hair which was in my face and kissed my check. "Please go chase your dream , go be with him , you will always mean a lot to me Babygirl , I hope I find someone like you"he said , I started crying honestly, he just pulled me close. "Go get the boy you love now , no time to waste " he said which made me laugh. I nodded and he kissed my forehead and walked me to Caleb's house.

When we got there he knocked on the door. Caleb answered it. He looked peng ngl 🙄
He looked confused as well , I would've been confused too. "What's going on?"Caleb spoke. I just turned and looked at Rahem "ask Rahem"I said. Then Rahem spoke "I want you two to be together"he said , I couldn't tell either Caleb was happy or not. "Why what's happened ?"Caleb says , "realised how much she's in love with you and I can't keep her with me , she's taught me a lot and I'm going to use those lessons for someone else"Rahem said. "I feel like I'm being tossed around like a piece of trash , Caleb I don't want to get into a relationship yet , I want to build our friendship again"I said.
"But you love him , so be with him right now before it's too late before you regret it "Rahem said
And with that Rahem left
Which left me and Caleb at his front door, so close together .. Our lips almost touching

What does everyone think?
Do you  think they are back together or ?
Do you want them to stay on a break?
Vote and Comment guys