Chapter 110

Aiden's POV: so after we watched the movie everyone was routing yard. All the girls were scared but Reina was terrified. I feel really bad for making her watch saw. Like she almost cried. Aw my babygirl❤️during the movie she tried to watch abit but she kept looking up at the wrong parts😭aww after she just kept her head buried in my chest.
"want me to walk you home ?" I asked her even though Reece will be there . Acc Reece is walking Caitlyin home .
"Uh.. Yes please" she replied I could tell she was scared so I just pulled her close and kissed her check. "I'm sorry babygirl" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and got her things and we all left. Nah I felt badd , I didn't think she would be that scared yano. I held her hand and we walked down the road to her house. She fully lives like 10houses down😂❤️ which made it better.
I made a snap of us and captioned it ' taking my babygirl home❤️😒'.
We reached her house and we stood at the door step. I moved her hair out of her face and looked straight into her eyes. "Baby I'm sorry , I didn't think you would get really scar-" she interrupted me with a kiss . It was so passionate, we both pulled away. "Nah it's fine boo" she said smiling at me . I kissed her forehead and she went inside her house and waved me goodbye.

Reece's POV:
So I went and walked My babygirl home with James and Crystal✨ they should honestly hook up they look cute together 🤗me and Caitlyn look better but yano😂 banta.
Caitlyn made a snap of us whilst we walked to hers. She looked mad cute. Can't wait till I make her mine🔐

James' POV: I took a moment and stared at Crystal. I'm not gonna let her go , even though we aren't together YET she's still mine. No one can touch her cause she's mine. My girl honestly makes my day run smoothly.

Jacob's POV: I went and walked Tianna home , it's calm how we all live around the same area. I'm really feeling her honestly like she's wifey material 🔑 she makes me laugh and she's goofy and stupid and so I'm I . Like she's perfect

A/n ~ this is just a filler chapter x