Chapter 111

Remel's POV : Renae still hasn't spoken to any of us like it hurts bares cause that's my twin. She means more to me than my own life😒nah school is even worse. Renae used to be really popular right and now Jasmine thinks she can run the school😂 lol it's the way she's so rude to everyone like ngl I'm rude but nah she's more of a bully.
Anyway I got up and wrote a card to Renae
Hey Renny, please talk to me. I'm sorry for everything that's happened for not being there. But hay I'm your twin brother and I miss you . This is the longest we haven't spoken Renae. I love you uno I miss you bare
From Remel well you probably know this by now but uno lol.
I went and placed it outside her door and I also had bought her some chocolate , flowers and a top which had a picture of us from our photoshoot. I knocked on her door and went into my room.

Renae's POV: I was tying my laces when I heard someone knock on my door . I went to the door and no one was there but I looked down and saw a bag. I picked it up and closed the door. I sat on my bed and opened it. There was a card. I opened the card and it read.
Hey Renny, please talk to me. I'm sorry for everything that's happened for not being there. But hay I'm your twin brother and I miss you . This is the longest we haven't spoken Renae. I love you uno I miss you bare
From Remel well you probably know this by now but uno lol.
Lol the last bit made me laugh. But rah it made me think. I should start talking to them again. It's been almost 3months , need to get over everything that's happened. I looked inside the bag and there was chocolate😋 but I don't eat chocolate anymore😭 well maybe I should start. I don't like the way my body looks now. I look so skinny it's sickening. I opened the chocolate and broke a bar and started eating it 👅👅 fully missed this.
I then saw a white top , I unraveled it and it had a picture of me and Remel aw❤️ okay I decided to go and talk to him. I put everything down expect the chocolate🤗I opened the door and went to his room. I knocked on the door.
"Come in" I walked in and jumped on him. And gave him a hug. He started laughing "You forgive me" I said "forgive you??! Do you forgive me?" He said I nodded and kissed his cheek. "You're my favourite person in the world twin" I said "and you are mine to"he said whilst putting me down.
We talked abit whisky we walked downstairs. When we got downstairs everyone looked at us.
"You are talking now?"my dad joked "yhyh"I said "shitden"my dad replied we all laughed
"Ky language" my mum said and my dad just gave her that look. And it's like she just fell in love with him all over again it's cute honestly. He pulled her close and kissed her. "Mum dad come on we are right here" Reina said we laughed and dad took Reina and Reece to school. Me and Remel walked to the bus stop. At the bus to there was Caleb , Jasmine , Amirah , Austin and Jaida. The girls expect Jasmine all ran up to me and gave me hugs. "Bestie I missed you, I'm so sorry I feel like it's my fault cause I wasn't there for you-"Amirah said but I interrupted her with another hug "dw about it I missed you to"I said and I told everyone else I missed them. Lol expect Caleb and Jasmine.
"Yo Lil R when you coming back to our school?"Austin asked
"Lol never" I replied whilst laughing , he gave me a screw face and we laughed "soon dw"I added.
My bus came and I got on it and waved everyone goodbye.
Ew Jasmine looks too alike like me 😂 it's pathetic now. Uno what imma dye my hair on Saturday and get some of the piercings I wanted to get.
Later on
I got to school and Rahem and Squa'd were waiting for me at the gate how cute. I came and Rahem put his arm around me and we walked it. We was legit the baddest😍🔐
He kissed my forehead "hey beautiful" he said which sent butterflies down my stomach. "Hey"I replied. Everyone started calling my baby a flower boy. "He's not a flower boy he's just my man so obviously he's going to treat me right , learn a few things from him"I said. Then they all apologised "rah you man apologised for once Yano"Rahem said , "it's cause of Renae"Jono said. I smiled and flicked my hair.

A/n ~ what do you guys think?
Any suggestions
Like and comment