Chapter 102

Renae's POV: so yeah I bunked school😷 honestly can't deal with life anymore. I guess I need to talk to my dad. He's gone be even more mad that I bunked school but oh well. Rahem dropped me off at door step.
"Be safe yh and talk to your dad"
"You too and I will , thanks Rahem"
"It's aight"
He waved goodbye and left . I unlocked the door and walked in. Everyone stared screaming 'Renae's home'. My dad came down , I couldn't tell if he was upset or angry. So I decided to talk first.
"Dad in sorry" I said and broke down in tears
He told everyone to go upstairs. So it was just me him and my mum. We sat down on the sofa.
"Renae , you know why I was angry right?"
"Yes I understand now"
"Look I wasn't calling you a hoe , I was saying that the way you were acting would make it seem like you are . I know you aren't a hoe , you're my daughter and I should've also thought of how you would feel"
"Hmhm , dad it's just it wasn't my decision to team up with Tyrone , we were assigned partners . I didn't think it would matter because I have quite a few boys that are friends"
"Yes I understand that now hunny , I am also very sorry for what I said , as your father I should say any of that."
I went and gave him a hug
"I love you dad"
"I love you too"
He also gave me my things back he said they were on my bed. I went upstairs and walked into my room. Caleb was just chilling on my bed. He smiled and I smiled back. I went and sat on his lap.
"I missed you baby"
"I missed you too princess"
He leaned and we had an overdue make out session 🙌🏾✨ I missed my baby being here with me all the time.
"Want to watch a movie?"
"Yeah sure , I'm going to get changed first" I said
"Okay b "
I went into my walk in closet and got some booty shorts and a white crop top. I walked back in whilst tying my hair up. Caleb looked st me and licked his lips causing me to have mad butterflies.
"Ren , I remember when we were younger your hair was big and curly , what happened to that ?"
"I don't like it curly so I always make sure it's straight"
"But it's so beautiful curly"
"Hm maybe I will keep it curly when I wash my hair tomorrow"
"Aw thanks babygirl"
We picked a movie to watch and half way through it , there was a knock at the door.
"Come in"
It was Amirah and Remel
"Kinda thought to join you guys" Remel said
"Lol alright but the movie already started" Caleb said
"It don't matter" Remel said
Amirah came over and gave me a tight up
"Missed you bestie"
"Missed you too mirah"
Remel and Amirah sat on the bed with us and we all watched the movie. I made a snap of all of us and captioned it 'Netflix with my faves😍❤️'.
I had so many messages that I hadn't seen. I had received an email to model for channel 😭.
"OMG!" I screamed
Everyone looked at me
"I got an email to model for channel"
"That's great twin"
"Aw congratulations baby"
"Aww guess what ?" Amirah said
"What?"
"So did I " she said
"Yaaaaaay!!"

I went downstairs to my mum and dad , they were we're finishing making dinner.
"MUM DAD"
"Yes Renae" they both said
"I got an email to model for channel!"
"Omg that's fantastic baby" my mum said
"That's really great Ren"
They pulled me into a hug
Reina and Reece came downstairs with Aiden and Caitlyn
They all asked what's going on
I told them and they were all happy for me😊 I also told them that Amirah got one too👏🏾👏🏾

A/n - hope you enjoyed , it wasn't that interesting : make sure to vote and comment
If you have any ideas of what should happen please message me , kinda struggling here x