Chapter 139

Amirah's POV: I sat down on my desk , I looked down at the pregnancy test that read positive.
I didn't know what to do , I didn't cry , I didn't smile . I wasn't sure how Remel would take this. The fact that we are 17 and I'm pregnant. Sigh I guess Renae doesn't have to go through this alone because I'm going to be here going through the same thing. I don't know how my parents are going to take this. I don't know what to do or who to tell.
I don't feel like going into colly today. I decided to go talk to my mum about it . She's literally my bestfriend , she's the only one out of my parents I can tell anyway.
I hesitated, then I knocked on the door .
"Mum" I quietly said
She told me to come in , she and my dad were laying on the bed watching love and basketball. She tapped her side of the bed motioning me to come sit.
"I need to talk to you , it's important"
"Go ahead just pretend I'm not here" my dad said , I laughed and told him in private , he said whatever I can say to my mum I can say to him.
"Baby leave me and Amirah to talk alright , it's girl stuff" my mum said
My dad paused a minute and my mum gave him that look and he left the room
"So what up baby?" My mum said
I looked at the floor , then took the test out my pocket and handed it to her
She just didn't say anything for a moment.
"I'm sorry" I said bursting into tears. She just pulled me close and told me everything is going to be okay and that she's going to be here for me every step of the way.
We sat hugging for what seemed like hours. I wanted to tell my dad now rather than later to be honest. My mum called my dad to come back up and he sat on the bed with us. My mum told him that I have something to say. I took a deep breath.
"I'm pregnant daddy please don't be upset I love you so much" I said as quickly as I could and held onto my mum.
He walked out .. my mum called for him to come but he ignored her and walked out. I couldn't say anything but crying.
A few moments later he came back in holding a small box. He sat down gave me a hug and handed the box to me. It was a beautiful necklace with a diamond heart on it. "Give that to my granddaughter when she's born for her to keep forever" he spoke with tears forming in his eyes I jumped and gave him a hug "dad I love you" , " I love you too princess I'm here for you don't worry" boi I wish Kayla's dad could've been this supportive it makes me feel so bad for her. I spent the rest of my day with my parents until my brothers got home. I didn't touch my phone at all , I was just into my family today and nothing else honestly.
It was about 6pm and there was a knock on the door , I got up and answered aw it was Remel
"Hey babygirl where you been ? You didn't return my texts or calls the whole day I was worried sick"
"I know I'm sorry baby I was just having a family day I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone" I said whilst gesturing him to come inside , I closed the door behind him and we sat in the living room
"I missed you babygirl"
"I missed you too bubba" I said whilst pulling him into a kiss
"Get a room" Austin said
"Honestly" Aiden added
We laughed , then Austin joined us on the coach " you good bro" he said to Remel , "yeah I'm good hbu" he replied. " yeah man you best be taking good care of my little sister uno"
"Austin You're older by 2minutes it's not that deep" I spat , he chuckled
"Dw bro your sister is in good hands" Remel said whilst kissing my cheek "you better be looking after my cousin tho" Remel added
"Ah man dw about that I got Jaida , she's my ride or die"