Chapter 83

Valentine's Day ❤️🌹
Renae's POV: I woke up this morning feeling fresher 😊I looked around my bedside to see beautiful red roses all over my room and there was a card. It read ' To My Princess , be ready at 6pm , from your Prince x'.
I took a snap of this , it was too cute. I captioned it 'My World🌎😭❤️'. I managed to get out of bed even though my room was flooded with red roses😍😂. I walked into my bathroom , brushed my teeth and done my hygiene😊. After I finished i walked into my closet and just picked out leggings and a red crop top for now . I just tied my hair up and went downstairs. Downstairs smelt so lovely , candles were lit and there were more roses but I'm guessing theses were from dad to mum.
"Morning everyone"
"Morning baby"Dad said
"Morning hunny" Mum said
"What have you guys got planned for Valentine's Day ?"
"It's a surprise"My dad said whilst winking at mum causing her to blush.
"What about you?"
"Caleb is taking me out 😊😊"
"Aww how cute , Remel you taking Amirah out ?"Mum asked
"Of course"
"What bout you , Reina and Reece?"Dad asked
"We are all just gone hang out together" Reece said
"Calm" dad said
Mum had made some heart shaped pancakes with strawberries on top😍they were so beautiful I had to take a snap . Afterwards we all sat down and watched a couple movies before everyone had to get ready. We watched the other woman , Love and Basketball OF COURSE😌😍 and a couple more.
I looked at the time . Shit it's 4:30pm I need to start getting ready😌
"I need to start getting ready"I said
"Same "everyone agreed
We all went upstairs and went in our separate  bedrooms. I decided to start with my hair first. Obviously I straightened it , I never let my curls out 😪 I don't know why tbh. I've just always straightened it anyway. After that I applied my makeup✨I wore a red lipstick which wasn't too bright 😌. I then re creamed my body and slipped on my red dress , then I put my red heels and my coat on ✨I took a quick picture for snapchat and a video too. I was feeling myself😌(picture down below)

I checked the time and it read 17:45 😊 he's going to be here in 15 minutes

I checked the time and it read 17:45 😊 he's going to be here in 15 minutes . I'm so happy😭 we've been together for some time now. I took my purse and went downstairs.
"Baby you look gorgeous" mum said
"Thank you mummy"u said whilst giving her a kiss on the check
"Mum shouldn't you be getting ready?"
"I'm just waiting for my nail polish to dry so I can put my dress on"
"Oright mum , wait could you take a couple pictures for me?"
"Yeah "
She took really nice pictures and then I took a snap with her , she was acting mad and I captioned it ' ffs my mums too funny😂😂❤️'
After that I them received a call from Caleb.
"Hey I'll be there in 2minutes"
"Alright"
"Bye princess"
"Byee"
*Lock arff*
Lmao literally 2minutes later there was a knock , I went to get it and there stood my baby❤️. With a bunch of roses , he gave them to me then we hugged, I placed them in the living.
"Mum I'm going"
"Bye baby have fun"
"Don't have sex!" Dad exclaimed
We laughed
"Thank you for the flowers , there beautiful"
"Just like you princess"
We then left the house , we took a cab to the restaurant, it was so beautiful and fancy. And seemed so expensive😩. We sat down opposite each other and looked at the menus.
"Did I tell you that you look really beautiful today , well you always look beautiful but today wow" he said causing me to blush
"Aww thank you and you don't look bad yourself"
Then the waiter came
"What would you like to eat?"
"Can I have lasagne with the ribs on the side please" he said
"And for the lady?"
"The same please"
"Alright"
Out food came and we ate and talked and talked
Then we went to he cinema imagine , we watched a romcom (romantic and comedy) movie 😂❤️it was so cute but really funny. Then we took the bus home , I really can't wait till I'm 16 so atleast I can get my license . We walked in and no one was home , i went into my room. I decided to change and I wore my Calvin Klein shorts and top. When I came down Caleb had made some popcorn and put Netflix on. He's so cute.
He licked his lips when he saw me
"Shitden" he said looking at me up and down
"Don't get to attached"
"Already am with your cute self"
We cuddled up together and I made a snap of us and posted it.

A/n - hope you enjoyed
Vote
Comment , leave you're ideas or anything you want to say down below
Quick question ' Do you think Caleb is going to be bad? ' or ' Do you think he really likes Renae?'