Chapter 143

3 months later ~
Renae moved back in with her parents and Caleb moved back in with his . Remel still hasn't told Ky about amirah being pregnant but EVERYONE else knows , Remel is scared that his dad won't react the same way he did with Renae which is a bad thing because Renae will obviously get upset at that meaning their dad is being sexist. So Renae is 7months pregnant , she's decided to stop going to school and start getting home schooled because she doesn't want everyone knowing about her pregnancy until she gives birth , she doesn't want that stress from the paparazzi at all which everyone understands so much and it's only fair. Amirah is 4months pregnant and she's going through a tough time.

Reina's POV: so year10 has been abit stressful but I know that year 11 is going to be so mad stressful. But I'm all in for it. So I've been getting calls from an unknown caller lately but I ignore it and I get dm's from a certain person saying they are going I find me again. I know I should tell my parents but maybe it's a joke , maybe nothing will happen to me . It's been going on for about 2 weeks now , I just ignore the messages and don't entertain anything that's said to me because if I do I know I'll get upset/ paranoid. I decided to reach for my phone and as soon as I did it started ringing. Unknown caller again. I decided to answer this time.
"Hello? Who's this? And why do you keep calling?" I spoke , "Reina they took you away from me and I'm going to get you back"a chill was sent down my spine. Oh it was my "mum" "mum? well actually the woman that kidnapped me" I spoke "I didn't kidnap you I just thought you would be happy with me than them , and I raised you right and gave you everything you needed"she said "but never believed me when I told you what your sick husband would do to me" I spoke confidently man I haven't told anyone else about this "my husband never touched you , you sick child , you're a liar" she spat " what kind of "mother" doesn't believe a child when they tell them they're being sexually harassed?" I said but I started tearing up so I quickly ended the call. I sat there in my thoughts , sigh so as I grew up the sick man my kidnapper was with , would make me do things you couldn't imagine , I was forced into things with him and his friends , he wouldn't take no for an answer and the times I would say no he would beat me or just force things onto me. so I've been raped by the guy I thought was my father. I never spoke about it because I don't want anymore to worry about me or take  pre-cautions. But there's only two people I've ever told and they are in brum. I'm even more scared now that she's going to take me back. I feel like I'm the most depressed- happy person you'll ever meet. I used to self harm really bad and ended up in the hospital a few times , I couldn't take it anymore. But you know you gotta be happy about life , being reunited with my family is what made me so happy , gave me a sense of hope in life.
I got up and started getting ready for school , I stepped in the shower and started doing my hygiene. When I came out I looked at my body for abit , I was gaining weight. My thighs were getting thicker and most people would love that but I like being petite. well I went over and started creaming myself with coco-butter , then placed my uniform on. An incoming call coming from "baby🌎🤩" I couldn't be anymore happy that Aiden was calling. I quickly answered "hiii baby" I screamed , he laughed then spoke "hey princess , you good?" His voice was all deep and wooo "yeah , how about you?" I replied "yeah princess , just wanted you to know that I' miss you and that I have basketball today the whole day so I'll probably come see you at lunch" he said "oh okay bubba" I said trying not to be upset "don't be upset babygirl , I'm sorry " he started saying "you know it's all good , hope you have fun and make me proud bubba" I said. We spoke for abit until remel started knocking on my door telling me to hurry up. I got my duffer bag and went downstairs. I shared my good mornings with everyone , then I took a cereal bar and said I was ready. Everyone just stared at me "what did I do ?" I spoke "nothing baby , have a good day at school" mum hesitantly said which I didn't believe. But I brushed it off and me , Reece and Remel got into Remel's new Mercedes.  As Remel started driving he asked if I was okay and I just said yeah I am . Idek if everyone can tell when someone isn't okay or something. I stayed silent the whole journey.