Chapter 113

Rahem's POV: I sat at the bus stop waiting for bae when my older came and bussed convo. "Rah have you seen this girl before?" He showed me a picture of I think Her name is Jasmine. "Yh I have still" , "Fam yesterday she beat 4 man at the same time uno"I was shocked uno like isn't she with Caleb? Loooooooooool "doesn't she have a man?"I said "no"he said "yeah she does g , she's going out one of my boys still" I said "Shitden , she's a hoe "he burst out. He showed me the video of her beating them 4 boys. Rahhhhhhhhhhhh . Renae came up to us. "Hey baby" she said , I looked up and smiled and bought her in for a hug "hey beautiful " I said as she stood inbetween my legs. "Who's the hoe beating man"she said as she looked down at the phone. "Some likkle gyal called Jasmine"David said (my olders name) she instantly looked at me and I nodded. "Lemmie see a picture of her please"she said and David passed her the phone . She burst out laughing "she's cheating on Caleb , wooow" she said.
"I fully thought she had no man , like all this happened last night aswel" David said
We all talked abit more then got on the bus.
When we got to school bare man kept looking at my babygirl Na none of that 😑 she was wearing them slim trousers today 😐 mad her batty look massive.
As we walked down the hall this guy really wanted to test my patience he slapped MY girlfriends batty.🙂🙃 I grabbed him and slammed him into the locker.
"Don't fucken touch her again"I said "or what?" He said which made me get even more angry . We both started fighting , I was obviously winning. Then Renae came and stopped us from fighting. "Don't touch me again ok only Rahem can touch me up because I'm his girlfriend okay now go"she said to that guy "and for you I don't want you getting hurt okay , you don't need to fight him alright"she said to me "but I'm not having stupid boys think they can touch my girl" i said to her "exactly I'm your girl not there's, you have me and they don't"she said , which reassured me.
I kissed her and we walked to class.

I was actually happy cause Renae started making some friends which were girls. Instead of her just hanging with the boys una. Like Jono got a girl now called Rochelle and her and Renae have gotten pretty close.

Rochelle's POV : so me and Jonathan started going out some time ago and it was Lowkey at first then we went public😊 I actually love this boy honestly. I'm glad me and Renae are friends una she's really nice.

Lunch time~
I walked outside to go sit with them lots. I had overheard some girls chatting about how this girl called Jasmine is planning on jumping Renae with her squad.
I sat down next to jono but I was facing Renae. "Renae people are chatting about how some Jasmine girl in gonna jump you" everyone turned and looked at me , Renae burst out laughing "are you serious ?"she said "lol yes bitch , I overheard some girls chatting about it , who is Jasmine ?" I said "some girl that is trying to be me she goes my old school" she said we all talked about it abit more.
Renae said she would be fine and for us not to worry

Renae's POV : I really wasn't scared but I guess maybe I was abit. I don't want to get jumped like tf. Rahem insisted on taking me home , he doesn't want anything bad to happen to me and I understand that he's worried.
But whatever happens happens.
We walked down my road then 3 girls came out of no where. I guess they thought I was alone but then they saw Rahem with me and just started walking. Obviously one of the girls were Jasmine I could tell by her hair cause it was like my old her and I don't know the other girls.
They had all black on and black masks. Hmm smart. We got to my door and Rahem kissed me and it was so beautiful tbh. "What was that for?" I said so shyly "cause I know you're scared baby , and I know that was Jasmine and her friends"he said. I hugged him and went inside.

"Hey mum , hey dad" I said
"Hey beautiful" my mum said
"Hey baby" my dad said
I then went upstairs to Remel's room. The squad was all in there aswel. When i walked in they all just looked at me and I laughed. They all said hey and that. I took my jumper off and put it on Remel's bed. "Acc I'll be back" I said then I went and got changed into my shorts and tank top. I walked back in and layed on Remel's bed.
My phone started ringing and I knew it was my phone cause I changed my ringtone. "Who is it " I said cause I couldn't be asked to open my eyes "Rochelle" Amirah said. I shot up and answered it quick.
"Hey rotee"
"Hey Ren , wanted to see if you were fine cause you haven't replied and that"
"Aw I'm fine , but I'm still abit shook"
"Why what happened ?"
Remel interrupted me  "excuse why were you shook ? What happened ? Why haven't you told me ? I'm your twin remember !" He said 
I told him to Rochelle I will call her inna bit
"Okay so his girlfriend wants to beat me up" I said whilst pointing at Caleb.
"Ahhh pattern her please👋🏾" Remel said to Caleb "ahh let her carry on"Amirah said "thanks mirah , so Rahem decided to walk me home and I thank God he did cause Your girlfriend and her 2 friends were waiting for me like down the road but because they saw me with Rahem they didn't do shit" I said "she's jealous of you that's why"Caleb said "lol you don't know what your likkle gyal gets up to , Cal where was she last night" I said "with her family" he spoke I laughed "alright"there was a silence. Then Remel texted me
From Twin👫🔐: where was she last night
To twin👫🔐: *video sent*
"Ew man Renae that's nasty"he burst out "trust me"I said. Then everyone wanted to know
Groupchat: Squad‼️❤️
To squad‼️❤️: *Video sent*

"Fucking hoe" Tyrone said , "ew man" Jaida said I looked at Caleb he looked sad I guess and I felt bad for him cause I still love him uno

A/n ~ what do you guys think?
Good? Or nah?
Vote and comment