Please (edited)

Warning: this book contains malexmale sexual assault and consensual sex. Please proceed with caution. Do enjoy.

Seth's POV

"Let me go Randy " I yell as the captain of the football team violently thrusts in and out of my tight asshole.

I wish someone would come help me, but then I remember my parents trusted my older brother Dean to watch me while they were in gone and he didn't. Instead he made his best friend, who sexually abused me anytime we're alone, watch me. Just great, what an awesome big brother. Not!!!!

I groan as Randy cums deep inside of me. He started jerking my cock and yelling at me to cum. He squeezes my shaft and I cum all over his hand. He shoves his fingers into my mouth and makes me suck my own cum off them.I feel hot tears stream down my cheeks. He pulls out of me and gets dressed.

"That was great, baby" he says.

I cry even more. He smiles at me and leaves the room. I clean myself up in the bathroom then put on sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I lay down on my bed and cry into my pillow.
I hear a car pull up in the driveway and I know it is Dean. I just stay in my bed unmoving.

Dean's POV

I pull into my driveway and sit in my car for a moment. I had to get away from my brother because I have these strong feelings towards him and I don't know how to control them. Us being alone together would have made it worse so I desperately had to leave.

I asked my best friend Randy to watch him and I hope he didn't hurt him. I get out of my car, lock the door and walk over to the front door of the house. I slowly unlock it and see Randy sitting on the couch. There is no sign of Seth, he's probably in his room on his phone or something.

I walk over to where Randy is sitting. I pat his shoulder and tell him he can leave. He grabs his stuff and leaves after giving me a brotherly hug. I walk up the stairs heading to my room, when I hear Seth crying in his room.

I open the door to see his face buried in his pillow. I examine the room and see a condom packet on the floor. What the absolute hell?? What happened in here?? I gently touched Seth causing him to flinch and sit up. He kept his eyes closed tightly and didn't say a word for a while. I touched him again causing him to flinch again.

"Please don't hurt me, Randy," he says and I look at him shocked and confused.

Randy hurt my precious little baby brother.

"Sethie, it's Dean, open your eyes and relax" I say and he opens his eyes slowly. He clings on to me for dear life.

"Deanie, I missed you" he says then kisses my cheek.

I feel my cheeks heat up, I am blushing from his actions. I cover my cheeks and he chuckled.

"What happened in here?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Can we talk about this later, please? I'm tired." he says and I nod.

He lays down on the bed and I smile. I kiss his cheek gently and he blushes heavily.

"Love you, Sethie" I say and walk out of the room.

Little did Seth know I loved him as more than a brother.

I wonder what he would think, if he ever found out.