Rekindled

*Seth's POV*

Days have passed and Dean hasn't talked to me since that argument in my room. Our parents have returned from their trip and haven't noticed anything off, or pointed it out if they have. He talks to me in their presence but when we're alone, which is rare, he doesn't speak to me.

I pass by his room and hear sobbing. I knock on the door and hear shuffling, before it's opened. When he sees me, he tries to slam the door, but I hold it open with my body.

"Dean, are you okay?" I ask.

"Go away." He says.

I push him into the room and lock the door. I am frustrated with his actions and want to make things right. I kiss him softly, wrapping my arms securely around his neck, he gives in after a few moments of reluctance and kisses me back.

"Dean, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and not being willing to listen. I'm sorry I hurt you, the way I did. I just love you too much." I say.

"Seth, I'm sorry for pushing you away. I thought it would be easier to get over you, if we were fighting; but it proved to be harder." He says.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He replies.

"We have to be careful around our parents." I say.

"I'll make sure we are." He says, kissing my cheek.

"I really want to kiss you all over right now." I say.

"Sethie." He says.

"It's whatever, you didn't want me in the bathroom, I'm stupid to think you want me now." I say, striding to the door.

"S-" he starts.

"Dean and Seth, get down here right now. We need to talk." Our parents yell.

What could they need to talk about? Did they find out about me and Roman? They're extremely homophobic and would kick me out instantly. We hurry down the stairs and see them sitting on the couch with frustrated faces, dad looks slightly proud, but is trying his best to mimic mom's expression.

"H-hi." I stutter.

"Yes, parents, wassup?" Dean says.

"Can you tell us about this?" Mom says, holding up a female lace underwear.

Dean looks between them and me nervously. He reaches for my hand discreetly, but I pull away and avoid his eyes, as tears spill. This is the reason why Dean doesn't want me to touch him. He's straight and just wanted me to suck him off.

"Are any of you going to answer?" Dad asks.

"I can explain. Those are Dean's girl-" I stop myself mid statement.

"Those are Renee's dad." Dean says.

"The chick that's been obsessing over you for a long time. Did she try to do something with you?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, she really did. More than once. I think she left this here on purpose." Dean replies.

"Seth thinks that's your girlfriend." Dad says laughing.

"I'm so confused." Mom mutters.

"Yes, he does, can you believe that?" Dean asks laughing.

I stub his toe purposely and he bites his lip to hold back a groan. That will show him to not laugh at me.

"Whatever, go back to doing what you guys were doing I guess." Mom says, entering the kitchen.

*Dean's POV*

"Dean, stay a while." Dad says and Seth runs up the stairs.

I want to chase behind him, but I don't want to give our parents reason for suspicion.

"Hey, dad." I say, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Did you try anything with her?" He asks, laying into the couch.

"Well, I kissed her. It was disgusting." I say and dad laughs.

"I remember the person who obsessed over me. I fucked her, twice, probably. She was actually good." He says and I cringe.

"That's good for you, Dad, but it won't be that way with Renee and I, unless she drugs me or something." I say.

"She's kinda cute." He says.

"Dad, we are not having this discussion." I say, running up the stairs.

"No running on the damn stairs, Dean McMahon." Mom yells.

"Sorry, momma." I say.

I walk towards my room, but decide to go to Seth's. I open the door quietly to see him crying as he stares at his phone.

"Sethie?" I ask.

"Go away, Dean. I want to be alone." He says.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask.

"You're straight and I'm dumb enough to believe that you'd ever want me." He says.

"Straight? I'm nothing close to that. I fuck with other jocks on the low, so nobody knows that I'm gay, but you know I am. Do you think I'm using you or something?" I ask.

"I know you're using me, Dean. Now you have jocks fucking with. Damn, your plate is full, what do you need me for?" He says. "Just fucking leave."

"Seth, let's talk about this. Why are you twisting my words? I would never do anything to hurt you." I say.

"Get the fuck out of my room, I'm not good enough for you and that's pretty clear. I hope everyone else makes you really happy, because I'm done." He says.

"Seriously, what's this about? Is it about the underwear downstairs because I explained the Renee thing to you before. Is it because you miss Roman, because you can just tell me." I say, feeling my anger rising.

"Oh my God, of course you turn it around on me. Did I imply at anytime that I missed Roman? You're fucking narcissistic." He says.

"Fuck you, Seth. Talk to me when you're ready, you fucking jerk." I say, running to my bedroom.