New

*Dean's POV*

I carry him into the motel, getting our key from reception. He snuggles closer to my chest as we ride the elevator. I struggle to unlock the door but I do it and lay him onto the bed. I kiss his forehead before returning downstairs.

"Hey, do y'all have somewhere I could use a laptop nearby?" I ask the receptionist.

"You could use mine, but you'd have to fuck it out of me," He whispers in my ear.

"I'm fine, no thanks," I scratch the back of my neck.

"Your brother won't know,"

"That's my boyfriend, not my brother,"

"Two sexies, we could do it together sometime,"

His bedroom eyes start irritating me and I look around for someone else to ask. I turn away from him and he grabs my hand; I shake him off with a growl. He points towards a small café across the road and I thank him.

I push open the door and greet the workers. I use their laptop to search for available houses in the area and phone shops and food.

"A forest house is perfect. Seth, I mean, Colby would love this,"

I write the number onto a paper and shut down the laptop quickly. I walk down the road to the electronic store and purchase two smartphones, uncaring of the brand, then I walk to a convenience store and purchase sandwiches, chips and drinks.

I rush into the room excitedly to find Colby still asleep on the bed. I stroke his hair gently and place a kiss on his cheek before placing the bags onto the dresser.

I step into the shower and allow the warm water to trickle down my body. I pull on fresh clothes and sit on the folding chair in front of the dresser.

I set up my phone and call the number for the house. They told me to come tomorrow to view and I couldn't be more elated, also relieved that it was still available. Colby stirs in his sleep and wakes up in a panic.

"Hey, it's okay," I rush to his side, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Jon, where are we?" His eyes dart around the room.

"We're in a motel, baby!"

"I was so scared that I got kidnapped," He sighs.

"Good thing you didn't scream!" I chuckle.

"You smell freshly showered," He says.

"I found us a potential house, some refreshments and phones while you slept,"

"Wow, you don't waste time," He laughs.

"I want us to be comfortable, especially you,"

"I-I love you so much," he stutters.

"We can go to see the house, tomorrow,"

"Where is it?" Colby asks, drinking from the water I handed him.

"It's a forest house,"

"Perfect, I want to be somewhere we can have the whole place to ourselves just like we did when we embraced our love,"

"It's the best because you can scream as loud as you want when you're writhing on my cock,"

"Jonathan, please, have some shame,"

"I just love you so much, I can't help but be shameless,"

"You're so useless in love,"

"I wish I could fuck you quiet,"

"You'll have to wait, let's eat,"

I hand him the food and we munch on it while making small talk. He ends up in my lap, recalling something excitedly.

"You're so cute,"

"Let's go to sleep, my love,"

"Okay, baby, anything you want,"

—————-
"This is it?" Colby asks as we drive down a grassy entrance to the forest house.

"We're getting there, baby,"

"I love it already," he gleams, I can hear his smile in his voice.

We park in front the moderate size house and marvel at the exterior design. The plastic windows, the stone pattern walls and the mahogany porch and walkway. A woman awaits us on the step, her hand perched on her side as she waves at us enthusiastically.

"Hello, I'm Sally," she shakes our hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,"

"You two look fairly young for a couple buying a house,"

"We're ready to take this huge step together, we're all we have,"

"Oh, did I overstep or bring back bad memories?"

"It's okay, Sally, we're grateful to be here," Colby says and the woman nods.

We enter the house and she shows us the two bedrooms, one is larger with a connecting bathroom and the other is like a spare. She brings us into the spacious kitchen, designed with marble countertops and hardwood cupboards, then to the living room which is adjacent of the kitchen. A huge tv perched on the wall and two couches. The backyard has a small pool and an all wood patio.

"What do you guys think?"

"We love it, we'll take it!" Colby says.

"It can be yours today, let's walk through the proceedings,"

We read through the contracts and sign them, then pay the deposit and she hands us the keys. Promising to get back to us. We wave her from the porch as she drives away with a smile. She told us she's been trying to sell the property for a while and she's glad she could to such lovely young people.

"Welcome to our new life, Colby,"

"I'm glad to be anywhere with you, Jonathan,"

He pulls me into a passionate, loving kiss, his hands wrapped around my neck securely. I hold him close to me by his waist, never wanting to let go. The road towards this peace was tiring, heavy, battering and painful but we made it. We're home in each other's arms and a beautiful life awaits us, I'm sure.

The end.